Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The dury is still out on that one. As soon as Moffat starts smoking a pipe that can be confirmed. :D

Or when he starts using bashi-bazouk or sea-gherkin as insults ;)

Edited by Enigma

You need a nice, small signature like mine B)

I'm just getting a red cross in a whte box - that's small enough! :D

Arse, bollocks, f**k, shit, piss, w**k, bum, tits and poo.

:o Impressive, L-M! :lol:;)

I have nothing to complain about for a change.....so far. However, give it time! :(

Getting a letter from the bank to say I'm overdrawn because O2 decided to lift money out of my account the day before I got paid, made more annoying by the fact that I phoned them last month asking them to change it :angry:

Is there something wrong with these people? I've a good mind to forward it on to them and tell them to pay it. Incompetent p***ks!

Getting a letter from the bank to say I'm overdrawn because O2 decided to lift money out of my account the day before I got paid, made more annoying by the fact that I phoned them last month asking them to change it :angry:

Is there something wrong with these people? I've a good mind to forward it on to them and tell them to pay it. Incompetent p***ks!

They will have it on record that you phoned, and should have it down why you phoned so if I were you, I would forward it on!

Buses.Thats all.Buses. :angry: .

Yesterday, i went to get on a bus and the bus driver just drove away. He was making eye contact with me as he reversed back, why could he not just let me on? <_<

Three hours until my driving test. Not confident in the slightest. :(

Nobody ever is. The Gray Ghost was a shaking silent wreck before his. Do you have one last lesson before your test? An hour in the car or something?

Guest The Phoenix
Three hours until my driving test. Not confident in the slightest. :(

Steal a pair of headphones.

Allegedly it does wonders for your confidence.

Yesterday, i went to get on a bus and the bus driver just drove away. He was making eye contact with me as he reversed back, why could he not just let me on? <_<

Aye, nothing worse when they stop about 5 yards further on than where you're standing. Intentially too most of the time <_<

Picked up at 12.30 for a 1.33 test so yeah just under an hour. It probably doesn't help that I failed my first test with 3 majors. :lol:

Enjoy crashing about having a horrible hour before your test! The Gray Ghost made piles of mistakes in his final drive before the test, but went on to pass. The Gray Ghost wishes you good luck.

Guest The Phoenix
My mates son has just came out of a 10 and a half hour operation

Chin up Keith.

They can perform miracles these days - who knows perhaps this should have been posted on RTBC. :D

My mates son has just came out of a 10 and a half hour operation

How does this sort of thing work? Presumably it's not just the one surgeon working away for all that time? Do they swap surgeons at some point, or do they get to a point where the patient is fairly stable and the surgeon can go and take a break? I'm really quite interested.

My PTTGOYN, the book "Angels and Demons". I wasn't expecting a literary classic, but it's not actually that bad. My problem with it is that it ends on a crude sex joke. There's just no need for it.

How does this sort of thing work? Presumably it's not just the one surgeon working away for all that time? Do they swap surgeons at some point, or do they get to a point where the patient is fairly stable and the surgeon can go and take a break? I'm really quite interested.

My PTTGOYN, the book "Angels and Demons". I wasn't expecting a literary classic, but it's not actually that bad. My problem with it is that it ends on a crude sex joke. There's just no need for it.

no. but its still MUCH better than the tom hanks version...its rubbish.