Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Leave my (Ex) wife out of this - unless you're the cu[nt who's shagging her now! <_<

Kilt. Stop posting. Stop posting now, you're on the fast track to a(nother) session of car crash interwebbery. Take a couple days off, let it all die down and then come back, but please, stop posting!

Now we know his ex wife's name too. Kilt, put the shovel down, mate. :rolleyes:

It was pure coincedence. I was trying to joke about him having a w**k now that his lesbian f**k-toy had left, and he came back with that.

It worked out pretty well if i don't say so myself.

:( Wasn't me that named her.........

No, he didn't. He used a euphemism for having a w**k. He had no idea that was her name, until you made your post. I think everyone knew what he meant. I knew her name already, because of what you've said before, and as soon as I read his post I cringed a little because I knew what was coming.

I don't want to have a go at you, but you're shooting yourself in the foot here.

No, he didn't. He used a euphemism for having a w**k. He had no idea that was her name, until you made your post. I think everyone knew what he meant. I knew her name already, because of what you've said before, and as soon as I read his post I cringed a little because I knew what was coming.

I don't want to have a go at you, but you're shooting yourself in the foot here.

I know that all too well....not in a good place right now!