Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Truth be told im now using spell checker. Im still dsylexic. Whether you believe that or not is up to you. But to keep going on about it for a period time is very said when you kept saying you didnt care. Also wedding you didnt believe and well guess i proved you wrong, the birth of my child is just another chapter of my life.

I will carry on using spell checker on firefox.

In all honesty, The Gray Ghost didn't give a damn one way or another about your private life, he left that to Stewartymac and The Gray Ghost said such to you many times. The Gray Ghost was purely irritated by your posting style. Its great you are using spell checker, but you seem to have skipped over The Gray Ghosts main question. Since when did Firefox come with a paragraph maker.

Monster STILL mimics your three line style, and looking at your well written posts above, why did you go so long pretending to be an idiot? What did you get out of it?

I wonder how many members this forum has shed in the last few weeks?

It's a shame that many people come up with brilliant topics, debate and information, but the whole site gets swamped with absolute shite from the most vocal 2% of members.

Graham

Do what I can't - ignore them.

You're an OK guy as far as I'm concerned and if they get some sort of perverted pleasure out of twisting the knife there's something missing in their lives, not yours.

What is it with this forum!? Are you now not allowed to disagree with people without being hunted down on the forum and branded as a troublemaker.

Christ, it's pre-season, and there's nothing much to do, we might as wel have a right good argument.

I was fine until i see him picking on someone else, bang out of order.

See!! This is what i'm talking about. It's the fucking internet, man. Get over it!

And anyway, are you some sort of one-man vigilante group? Going round the threads and standing up for those in need.

Edited by Money Mayweather

I wonder how many members this forum has shed in the last few weeks?

It's a shame that many people come up with brilliant topics, debate and information, but the whole site gets swamped with absolute shite from the most vocal 2% of members.

Nae football on - it all goes tits-up at this time of year! :(

Aint you fucking Einstein.

Love getting kicks from it?

Holy moly man. If I could give you any advice, it would be to grow a pair, and get over it.

You voice your opinions and people voice their's. People aren;t always going to agree on everything, and the result may come to a bit of a heated arguent. What's the problem?

Edited by Money Mayweather

No wonder, your being a bit of a c**t. No idea who you are, but so far you follow the pack.

Aye, because The Gray Ghost is a popular member of the forum who everyone is in agreement with. C'mon everyone, The Gray Ghost is the guy everyone follows now!

Is that realy the best you can offer? A string of insults? And i'm the one who's troublemaking :rolleyes:

Swearing at people is okay, inciting violence, thats fine, posting other peoples personal details is okay, everythings all right. Make an impersonal post about someones posting style, and you're a troublemaker!

Spell checker doesn't structure sentences and paragraphs correctly though.

:lol:

It's hardly award winning English though is it? It is typed how a person would speak. His paragraphs are not structured correctly either. I fear for the people in Fife if that is what you deem to be acceptable sentence structure and paragraphs.

The Gray Ghost some people will not have the skill at English that you have for a number of reasons (learning diffficulties, lack of intelligence, English being a second language etc). Thinking ill of them and not liking them speaks more about you than it says about them.

Swearing at people is okay, inciting violence, thats fine, posting other peoples personal details is okay, everythings all right. Make an impersonal post about someones posting style, and you're a troublemaker!

'Tis the P&B way.