Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Brazil versus South Africa in the Confederations Cup semi-final.

Jonathan Pearce: "England are playing so well at the moment though!"

They're not even in the fucking tournament, could we not have even a slight rest from this seemingly permanent arrogance?

Brazil versus South Africa in the Confederations Cup semi-final.

Jonathan Pearce: "England are playing so well at the moment though!"

They're not even in the fucking tournament, could we not have even a slight rest from this seemingly permanent arrogance?

I didn't quite hear what he said (or at least I thought I hadn't) and had to ask Ryan if he had actually just said that. Fucking nobber.

I don't like the way South Africa are being given patronising credit for running around like headless defensive chickens behind the ball for 92 minutes and with the added bonus of no gun massacres in the last 15 days.

Because I wanted South Africa to do something against Brazil. 'Mon the underdog!

I hate shite teams doing well in big tournaments, it ruins it for the neutral.

I also hate the fact they were awarded the WC. It's scarcely more than a 3rd world country and there is no way in hell they deserved it. They only got it because of positive dicrimination. I am literally shaking with anger. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In these tournaments, as a neutral, I prefer to watch great, or at least, good football.

I'm glad Brazil have won, and it will make for a better final. South Africa have been (for what I've seen of their football), woeful in the tournament and the final will be better for Brazil's involvement.

I hate shite teams doing well in big tournaments, it ruins it for the neutral.

I also hate the fact they were awarded the WC. It's scarcely more than a 3rd world country and there is no way in hell they deserved it. They only got it because of positive dicrimination. I am literally shaking with anger. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

South Africa? Are you sure? :huh:

It's a fucking hovel. Away from the touristy bits it's an absolute disgrace. Saying that, Brazil is no better but I'm going to forget that for the purposes of my WC related rant.

the wummin are far hotter in brazil and wear less clothes

the wummin are far hotter in brazil and wear less clothes

You are correct on your first point. However your second argument I have to disagree with. I've seen many documentaries and the like on Africa, and they seem to wear hardly any clothes. The kiddies are usually naked which isn't right. Also contains glaikit looking women with their sagging breasts on full display.

At next year's tournament they better not have those FECKIN' horns... :angry:

It's a fucking hovel. Away from the touristy bits it's an absolute disgrace.

You could say the exact same about Spain. Get off the beaten track a bit and it's really bleak. Parts of Spain are just awful.

You could say the exact same about Spain. Get off the beaten track a bit and it's really bleak. Parts of Spain are just awful.

Yes but these parts don't contain psychotic malicia who are ready to rob you, rape you or even gore you with machine guns and/or machetes.