Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Getting on a bit indeed! Just cos I'm from Larkfield and I'm not yet a maw of five to four different fathers, fuxake :P

Anyway, a wean, no. A hamster, maybe :lol:

The quality of my junk mail has gone right down hill. I used to get offers for breast enlargments (aye, that'll be fucking shining), now I get "Personalise your wheelie bin". :blink: I've not even got a fucking wheelie bin!

Nosey patients.

Me 'aye, so we'll keep going with the antibiotics, everything seems fine, and the consultant will see you tomorrow, ok?'

Patient 'ok. So, where are you off to in August?'

Me: 'erm, I'm going back to Glasgow to train to be a GP.'

Patient: 'oh, my daughter did that. I wanted her to be a surgeon. So do you want babies then?'

Me: :o

Patient: What's his name then?

Patient: So is he going to marry you then? How old are you, 28, 29? You're not old enough to get married.

I think it's the first time ever I've actually been left speechless :lol:

Please note my restraint in not biting on the so obvious comebacks available there! ;)

Unlike the usual suspects :rolleyes:

It's fantastic, and it was a good ending, but I want to know what happens next and I want to know now! I love Joy by the way. I want to be like her.

You are like her. Although not quite as dumb, but definately as cutting sometimes.

You are like her. Although not quite as dumb, but definately as cutting sometimes.

That's exactly what Adam said! I've no idea what you're both talking about. :lol:

*I'd also like to be Jordan from Scrubs, but again, he says I already am.

My sister is not long off the phone, someone we know's cancer is back. :(

Can I just direct everyone to the link in my signature to make a pound donation to cancer research. Thanks.

My sister is not long off the phone, someone we know's cancer is back. :(

Can I just direct everyone to the link in my signature to make a pound donation to cancer research. Thanks.

My Mum's friends big C is back as well :( . We give each month to various Cancer Charities. Remember, it does not care who it strikes so every little donation helps. Visit C.J's link.

My Mum's friends big C is back as well :( . We give each month to various Cancer Charities. Remember, it does not care who it strikes so every little donation helps. Visit C.J's link.

Thanks, my aunt is terminal as well. Crap.