Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have a fucking cold, in the summer. Coupled with terrible hayfever, I was up all night tossing and turning yet I can still remember two seperate dreams.

I've lost it. :(

oh, and my telly is fucked meaning I can't lie in bed doing something worth while.

and my game I bought on ebay still hasn't arrived.

I haven't felt this bad since..well.. when I realised John Brown is still at Clyde so eh, yesterday :huh:

Edited by Mon The Clyde

Congrats on showing yourself up as an illiterate, condescending halfwit.

f**k you ya Fife p***k. Why did Saints 1884 get picked up for a spelling mistake but HSF doesn't? Easy to see which one is the Molly Ringwald-esque cock teaser that sits up half the night trying to get sad c***s, old and young, pulling their wire.

f**k you ya Fife p***k. Why did Saints 1884 get picked up for a spelling mistake but HSF doesn't? Easy to see which one is the Molly Ringwald-esque cock teaser that sits up half the night trying to get sad c***s, old and young, pulling their wire.

I think Andy was more pointing out that the comment made was close to the bone and upsetting to the original poster. The spelling mistake just made for additional point and laugh material.

I have a fucking cold, in the summer. Coupled with terrible hayfever, I was up all night tossing and turning yet I can still remember two seperate dreams.

I've lost it. :(

oh, and my telly is fucked meaning I can't lie in bed doing something worth while.

and my game I bought on ebay still hasn't arrived.

I haven't felt this bad since..well.. when I realised John Brown is still at Clyde so eh, yesterday :huh:

:lol: No wonder, it's an absolute heap of shit. You could have a w**k or something.

news 24 seems to have become the "OMG Jackson is dead" channel. :angry:

now don't get me wrong the death of a mediocre to competent former pop star who could dance a bit and was a least high suspect in terms of paedophilia deserves 5 minutes reflection if only for the lessons of cultivation of 'talent' that it brings. but back to back? :angry:

most of his appeal was the music so really its quincy jones should get the credit, and john landis for the thriller video. :rolleyes:

I mean even steven spielberg is being quoted now. This the guy Jackson had a voodoo curse made upon. Its ridiculous. He's dead. Its a mildly sad private family story, but its hardly as if he had done much for ages other than nearly get done for child abuse twice. :rolleyes:

There is loads of other more worrying things that could take up our news time. :angry:

Anyone I'm remotely interested in seeing are either away, on holiday, getting up early tomorrow or working. I am sitting here, bored senseless with P&B for company. Come on where's the car crash interwebbery?

Any suggestions for things to do?

Check the Gary Harkins threads in the 1st div forum. Much car crash interwebbery from certain Dundee fans.

My cold is really starting to piss me off. It was really getting to me on Wednesday night so I phoned NHS24 and they seemed to think that I have the same symtoms as the Swine Flu.

Felt really awful all day yesterday, then started to feel a bit better later last night, then woke up at 1am this morning and have been awake since.

I went for a swab today and I won't be getting the results till Sunday. I'd be very surprised if I had Flu, let alone Swine Flu, as I am able to lift my head off the pillow!

My cold is really starting to piss me off. It was really getting to me on Wednesday night so I phoned NHS24 and they seemed to think that I have the same symtoms as the Swine Flu.

Felt really awful all day yesterday, then started to feel a bit better later last night, then woke up at 1am this morning and have been awake since.

I went for a swab today and I won't be getting the results till Sunday. I'd be very surprised if I had Flu, let alone Swine Flu, as I am able to lift my head off the pillow!

We shared a glass... See if I end up with Swine Flu, baws will be booted.

We shared a glass... See if I end up with Swine Flu, baws will be booted.

I know. :( I can't even hide from you, you know where I live!

I'd be very surprised if I had Swine Flu, maybe wouldn't have been too surprised if I was feeling the way I felt yesterday, but it can't really go away in one day.

Don't get me wrong, I still have a runny nose and am still feeling hot and cold at the same time, but I no longer feel like I am going to puke everytime I get up. The only time I get feelings like that now is when I am reading one of Honest Saints Fan's posts.

I'd be very surprised if I had Swine Flu, maybe wouldn't have been too surprised if I was feeling the way I felt yesterday, but it can't really go away in one day.

Don't get me wrong, I still have a runny nose and am still feeling hot and cold at the same time, but I no longer feel like I am going to puke everytime I get up. The only time I get feelings like that now is when I am reading one of Honest Saints Fan's posts.

Love you too dear.. There is an ignore option ;)

:lol:

I think you're being quite harsh, she's alright. She's doing a great job of bringing some comedy to the forum anyway!

Love you too dear.. There is an ignore option ;)

Yeah, but I enjoy reading your very mature responses sometimes. I wouldn't want to miss out on ALL of them just for a few immature ones, would I?

I feel I speak for all when I say, either get your pie out for DB62, or f**k off.