Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Decided to just go camping in yer maws house for a week.

Ya fud.

I think we've all pitched a tent in Sergeant Wilson's maw's hoose once in a while.

You're not very good at this craving thing are you?

Some point this week. :lol:

I don't get paid untill Friday :( I think I have £5 untill I hit my overdraft limit, luckily I am living at home and have my mothers fine home cooking at my disposal. Friday night should be good B)

Guest The Phoenix
I don't get paid untill Friday :( I think I have £5 untill I hit my overdraft limit, luckily I am living at home and have my mothers fine home cooking at my disposal. Friday night should be good B)

:(

*Wipes away a tear* ;)

Had 3 blood tests taken and they found nothing. I was out the day/night before and was to fast from 10pm but i had been on a long day drinking seesion which I stopped at half 9 and was unsure if this would maybe effect the results.

Maybe but unlikely as you'd stopped for a fair time prior to tests. Do you drink enough water as this could cause confusion/dizziness/lack of concentration. Could it be stress related?

Maybe but unlikely as you'd stopped for a fair time prior to tests. Do you drink enough water as this could cause confusion/dizziness/lack of concentration. Could it be stress related?

I honestly don't have a clue what it could be but i'm hoping it's something like stress related. It's definetly nothing to do with not drinking enough water as I drink alot of water. I just want to go asap to the southern to see what they have to say becuase I get myself worried alot about it which can't be doing myself much good. Also been told that they take forever to do certain test which also worries me alot as I want to just get the worst case scenario out the way.

I honestly don't have a clue what it could be but i'm hoping it's something like stress related. It's definetly nothing to do with not drinking enough water as I drink alot of water. I just want to go asap to the southern to see what they have to say becuase I get myself worried alot about it which can't be doing myself much good. Also been told that they take forever to do certain test which also worries me alot as I want to just get the worst case scenario out the way.

No, you're right. Not knowing and worrying will probably not help tbh. I hope you hear soon. If it really starts to get to you just go back to your GP and tell them its really affecting you and ask them if they can hurry up the appointment.

It sounds similar to something my brother had a few years ago. He use to get sore heads, dizzy spells and would faint quite a lot, wake up after it and have no idea what had just happened. The doctor did quite a few tests but it showed nothing. He eventually blamed it on stress as it was during his 5th year exams.

No, you're right. Not knowing and worrying will probably not help tbh. I hope you hear soon. If it really starts to get to you just go back to your GP and tell them its really affecting you and ask them if they can hurry up the appointment.

I'm going to give them a phone 1st thing tomorrow morning to see if they can stick me in for another appointment.

Guest The Phoenix
I'm going to give them a phone 1st thing tomorrow morning to see if they can stick me in for another appointment.

I've refrained from commenting because I have nothing to contribute from a medical perspective.

That seems to have run its course now, so I just wanted to say, all the best. I hope everything turns out to be completely innocent.

It sounds similar to something my brother had a few years ago. He use to get sore heads, dizzy spells and would faint quite a lot, wake up after it and have no idea what had just happened. The doctor did quite a few tests but it showed nothing. He eventually blamed it on stress as it was during his 5th year exams.

The thing is I have nothing to be stressed about atm. Only thing I can think of is my driving test which I sat yesterday, but I only started feeling nervous about the test on sunday. I have no exams or anything to worry about apart from looking for a job which I can't see bringing this on. :(

I saw, just after the weather this evening, there was on advert for an NHS phone service for folk who 'can't cool down'.

I hope that anyone who phoned this number is now burning in hell.

Edited by Victorinox

My wee one has already been up 3 times, he's just far too hot. :(

I empathise. It's feckin roasting and humid here, just down the road from you. I was hoping the open spaces of Barshaw Park would help a cooling breeze but nae luck. Sympathies to the wee man!

You've got a wee one. Christ, you should have said :P

Oooh you're mean! She's a new Mum, it's a steep learning curve. Just coz you're a midwife! :rolleyes: