Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

To be honest, I'd never have thought mid 30's woman would be interested in guys in their teens, given that girls of around my age have tended to go for older guys. Hell, you'd be lucky to get a mid 20's woman at that age! This maybe isn't quite so prevalent now, but it was up until a year or two ago.

The oldest girl I've ever pulled was 23, that was when I was 18. The again, she thought I was also in my 20's and was quite shocked when she found out I had only turned 18 a few weeks previously.

Edited by Michael W

She's also probably the bowls coach.

arn't there any female bowls people in your age group? surely you should stalk, talk to them first before the coaches?

no, she's not

no, the youngest female bowler that i know of is about 48

There were cats cooler then me at 17 & 18 who had super fast done up nova's and the like. I seemed to be losing out to these clowns a lot so I expended my horizons.

You were probably lucky avoiding those wimminz then. Could have had itchy scrot for the rest of your life.

I stayed away from such trash by choice. Classy ladies only.

Fafc1885, my advice would be to go for older women.

Get thrown around and shown around and then unleash your experience on some suspicious little tart around your own age and give her the riding of her life.

Legendary status awaits thanks to that advice. Thank me later.

no, she's not

no, the youngest female bowler that i know of is about 48

ah. see now there's your issue, you should get yourself attached to another club with a bigger junior section -you can do this and play for your current club I would think, I am a member of 3 chess clubs by way of comparison. then you have a common point of interest to begin convo. other than I've nicked your headphones.

Fafc1885, my advice would be to go for older women.

Get thrown around and shown around and then unleash your experience on some suspicious little tart around your own age and give her the riding of her life.

Legendary status awaits thanks to that advice. Thank me later.

You forgot to mention that he'll also get the ride of his life. Women your own age are no fun*

*Unless my own one ever read this then I'd like to point out that she's 5 months younger than I am. The dirty.

Edited by lzreid

ah. see now there's your issue, you should get yourself attached to another club with a bigger junior section -you can do this and play for your current club I would think, I am a member of 3 chess clubs by way of comparison. then you have a common point of interest to begin convo. other than I've nicked your headphones.

Yeah, join the rhythm gymnastics club. That'll get you the, err, ladies you desire.

I've had to go and close my window because the rain was coming in and hitting the back of my TV. The thunder and lightning is now doing my tits in, and the rain is fucking obscene. Thsi can f**k right off, the ground at T in the Park is going to be an absolute marsh.

I swear there's a meander forming outside. The water must be a good 6 inches deep already.

I went down into town after the rain had stopped and most of the pavements had been flooded, it also got into some shops.

Rule number one; don't take advice on love from someone who is a member of 3 chess Clubs.

this is good advice, except I don't think love was the thing being consulted on.

Its good advice though tbf in regard -love thing aside- of being a member of a club where as far as we so far are aware the next oldest individual is twice his age. Its either that or take a first aid course really.

this is good advice, except I don't think love was the thing being consulted on.

Its good advice though tbf in regard -love thing aside- of being a member of a club where as far as we so far are aware the next oldest individual is twice his age. Its either that or take a first aid course really.

I agree. I moan about not ever getting any women but when I think about it, I'm a member of one club (DH mountain biking) which I never attend anymore, I go to the same bars where I know 90% of the people and on weekends I go out with the same group of friends.