Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

To be honest, I don't dislike anyone I haven't met before, I like to give everyone a chance. I just don't like how you are speaking to folk on here recently. I'll always have a go at folk who think they are better than someone, or, in your case, speak down to folk.

I can't think of any examples to be honest. Maybe it's just the way I speak.

I can't think of any examples to be honest. Maybe it's just the way I speak.

I can't think of any off hand and I am much too busy to go trailing through all the shite you post just now.

Top 5 posters on this thread...

The Phoenix

Kilt

Lyn-Marie

Monster

xbl

The top 5 posters on the RTBC thread....

Lyn-Marie

The Phoenix

Monster

Fudge

Kilt

Can we deduce from these findings that xbl is officially the most miserable poster on P&B, and that Fudge is the happiest?

No, we can deduce the other 4 are post whores...

One for me which has been festering for a while now, but has came to a head today..

From another forum - Teenage / 20 something boxing "fans" who think Mike Tyson is the greatest boxer ever, provide no evidence / analysis to back it up, and simply will not accept any criticism of "their" man.

Not trying to come across as a boxing know all / old guy hankering for the "good old days" but when the "debate" consists of:-

"Tyson would KO Ali in 3 rounds"

"Why - Look at all the great fighters who couldn't knock Ali out, so why would Tyson ?"

"Because, he's the fastest heavyweight of all time"

"No he isn't, Ali is - That's been proven"

"Well Tyson would still beat him"

"Why"

"Because he's Tyson and he's the best "

It does get a bit tiresome

Edited by Ade Eyemond

One for me which has been festering for a while now, but has came to a head today..

From another forum - Teenage / 20 something boxing "fans" who think Mike Tyson is the greatest boxer ever, provide no evidence / analysis to back it up, and simply will not accept any criticism of "their" man.

Not trying to come across as a boxing know all / old guy hankering for the "good old days" but when the "debate" consists of:-

"Tyson would KO Ali in 3 rounds"

"Why - Look at all the great fighters who couldn't knock Ali out, so why would Tyson ?"

"Because, he's the fastest heavyweight of all time"

"No he isn't, Ali is - That's been proven"

"Well Tyson would still beat him"

"Why"

"Because he's Tyson and he's the best "

It does get a bit tiresome

That's just reminded me of something I saw on television years ago when All Saints released their cover of RHCP's Under The Bridge.

The presenter on this programme was asking some kids which version was better and why. He asked these two girls.

"All Saints"

"And why is that?"

"It's cooler".

Oh, right. Great fucking analysis there, some real insight. I bet John Peel was fearing for his job at the time.

Oh, right. Great fucking analysis there, some real insight. I bet John Peel was fearing for his job at the time.

That's it spot on - I don't mind folk disagreeing / debate - "Wearealldoomed" will confirm I would argue all night - but at least have some sort of substance to their claims

The Phoenix

Kilt

Lyn-Marie

Monster

xbl

Lyn-Marie

The Phoenix

Monster

Fudge

Kilt

Can we deduce from these findings that xbl is officially the most miserable poster on P&B, and that Fudge is the happiest?

Where the hell is savo when you need him? Top fives forum for this pish.

The Phoenix

Kilt

Lyn-Marie

Monster

xbl

Lyn-Marie

The Phoenix

Monster

Fudge

Kilt

I notice I have made 43 posts in this thread. Seriously worrying. This thread and the Cheerful one are the most worrying threads on PnB. :(