Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

How come when dames put on the beef their sexual bits get more, how shall we say, alluring. But blokes? 1 stone more and the bits get hidden away!

God is a wimmin!

Guest The Phoenix
My wife went to work this morning at 06.45 till 16.00 and then went back out at 17.45 till 22.45,She is working to hard.

I'll be completely bladdered by the time she gets in.

Okay, Mr. Illiterate from Dundee, a City in which people are so simple that they call roundabouts "circles". :1eye

I'd rather be simple than live in the 'Murder Capital'. Each to their own an that though. :rolleyes:

We do? Oh well nevermind. Thats how you remind yourself of Dundee? Interesting fact that is twisteH.

I have took it on board

Well played

Oh, I see we're back to pretend illiteracy again. Why do you feel the need to do this? Can't you stick with typing properly? You are so much less annoying when you actually type like a human being.

I am so completely and utterly bored. So much so, I'm half tempted to just go to bed.

Im bored as well. I was facing an evening of doing work, while wandering around my house without clothes in peace, tv on, laptop in the living room, living the life. It was going to make my boring evening tolerable. Instead, my flatmate came back early with her "friend" (who's status may or may not have changed), and so I have to do work in my room, with my clothes on, without the lovely music channels on. Its turned a dull but tolerable evening into an intensely infuriating one. :(

Im bored as well. I was facing an evening of doing work, while wandering around my house without clothes in peace, tv on, laptop in the living room, living the life. It was going to make my boring evening tolerable. Instead, my flatmate came back early with her "friend" (who's status may or may not have changed), and so I have to do work in my room, with my clothes on, without the lovely music channels on. Its turned a dull but tolerable evening into an intensely infuriating one. :(

"Friend", you say? If I were you, I'd turn your music up.

Guest The Phoenix
Oh, I see we're back to pretend illiteracy again. Why do you feel the need to do this? Can't you stick with typing properly? You are so much less annoying when you actually type like a human being.

You are marginally less annoying when you don't try to act the smart c**t with G_Man.

"Friend", you say? If I were you, I'd turn your music up.

:lol: I don't think it'll go that far, but Im giving them a wide berth, wouldn't want to be the third wheel after all and get in their way.

Pretend? How about just f**k off and dont read my posts if i even bother ye. Pretty straight forward mr scummer of scummerville

Thats patter theft, you scummy east coast scummer. By the way, you're a fanny.

He probably assumes because you support Rangers you are from Glasgow. Probably didn't take into account the glory hunting factor <_<

Ah, excellent. Further proof that the numbskull struggles at simple reading tasks.