Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

did you give in to the inevitable and buy Dani Alves? or find some wonderkid that no one had scouted before?

I got bored. I quit that game, started a new one as Bayern, quit that game, started a new one as Benfica, then quit that one.

I took the advice of Naught A Chance on Tuesday and decided to try and guide Leeds to the Premier League.

I was unbeaten until January when I went on a silly streak of drawing 17 games and losing about 6. Pissed the league away, but thankfully I won the play offs.

Now I'm trying to build a team to stay in the Championship, and I think I'm succeeding.

I got bored. I quit that game, started a new one as Bayern, quit that game, started a new one as Benfica, then quit that one.

I took the advice of Naught A Chance on Tuesday and decided to try and guide Leeds to the Premier League.

I was unbeaten until January when I went on a silly streak of drawing 17 games and losing about 6. Pissed the league away, but thankfully I won the play offs.

Now I'm trying to build a team to stay in the Championship, and I think I'm succeeding.

good stuff. I was using 09 but the massive graphics downloads to get it to work on my laptop meant I went back to 08, and failing miserably.

I just discovered that one of my favourite singers (Nena) has covered the cover of Caravan of Love by The Housemartins (another of my faves!). Unfortunatly this is a PTTGOYN as she signs it with some monotone german bloke. It is also a fucking horrible version Nena should stick to Neue Deutche Welle and singing in her native tongue, and quite frankly I don't like any of her solo stuff anyway. Like The Housemartins she should have just stopped in 1989 after 'Eisbrecher'. The Housemartins didn't cover 99 Luftballons or Nur Getraumt so don't try and cover Caravan of Love. Nena and Housemartins, don't ever mix again!!!

Rant over, you don't need to understand it, I am just venting!

My interview subject failed to show yesterday sadly, which left me annoyed and disappointed and having rued the waste of a half day. I've been assured that they'll phone me over the weekend though <_<

My interview subject failed to show yesterday sadly, which left me annoyed and disappointed and having rued the waste of a half day. I've been assured that they'll phone me over the weekend though <_<

Not good enough Doc...Do they not realise who you are?

Nothing at the moment but the day is early.

Same here,im kinda sitting at my desk just daring somebody to annoy me.Wont be long...

I drove into work today so no bus problems.

1. The swish East Kilbride to Glasgow Airport Flyer is in the garage, so we had a bog-standard Arriva bus with damp seat this morning.

2. Real Radio are in the airport doing some 'Supermarket Sweep' effort and blocking the top of the escalator so I had to wade through hunner's of gawping Epsilon D's to get to the staff entrance.

3. Greggs couldn't organise one in a brewery - third day running and no bacon, sausgae or even all-day breakfast baguettes and I'm hungry.

4. Muppet boy is in Nero's so I won't be waiting for 10 minutes whilst he works out how to make a cup of tea.

5. I try to keep my composure but even greeting one of my colleagues with a cheery 'Good Morning' ellicted a grudging grunt of 'huhmm'!

6. And I'm on my own today as my partner in crime here is at his wife's cousin's funeral! :(

7. And then I find Granny Danger has been post whoring - 'I'm the last post on seven threads' - away and fúck yersel'! <_<

And breathe......

I may have out Capy'd Capy there! :rolleyes::lol:

1. The swish East Kilbride to Glasgow Airport Flyer is in the garage, so we had a bog-standard Arriva bus with damp seat this morning.

2. Real Radio are in the airport doing some 'Supermarket Sweep' effort and blocking the top of the escalator so I had to wade through hunner's of gawping Epsilon D's to get to the staff entrance.

3. Greggs couldn't organise one in a brewery - third day running and no bacon, sausgae or even all-day breakfast baguettes and I'm hungry.

4. Muppet boy is in Nero's so I won't be waiting for 10 minutes whilst he works out how to make a cup of tea.

5. I try to keep my composure but even greeting one of my colleagues with a cheery 'Good Morning' ellicted a grudging grunt of 'huhmm'!

6. And I'm on my own today as my partner in crime here is at his wife's cousin's funeral! :(

7. And then I find Granny Danger has been post whoring - 'I'm the last post on seven threads' - away and fúck yersel'! <_<

And breathe......

Indeed you have.Mellow morning so far...

And breathe......

FFS Kilted one! I'm almost scared to try and wind you up today :(

And breathe......

cheer up, its friday!

FFS Kilted one! I'm almost scared to try and wind you up today :(

Have no fear....I've got it all out of my system now. ;)

I'm about to make another foray to Greggs and Nero's for breakfast though, so watch this space! <_<

cheer up, its friday!

Thanks for that and I see where you're coming from. But it's the wrong end of Friday. It's still the very beginning bit - not the late afternoon, sitting chilling in the pub, getting ready to watch the Celtic game with some mates and anticipating Ann-Marie's half-time free sandwiches bit! :(

Roll on four O'clock! :)

Thanks for that and I see where you're coming from. But it's the wrong end of Friday. It's still the very beginning bit - not the late afternoon, sitting chilling in the pub, getting ready to watch the Celtic game with some mates and anticipating Ann-Marie's half-time free sandwiches bit! :(

Roll on four O'clock! :)

only 7 hours to go,mate :P I'm off today woohoo

Guest BullyWee1878

And breathe......

Why dont you just tan a few cans of Super T and all your troubles will pass away!