Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:huh: certainly not, and I never claimed to be, although my grotesqueness is almost entirely down to 5 extra stone (off my Wiifit predicted ideal weight -currently 20st. should be 15/16 ish) I currently have but have no inclination to shift overly. I was simply commenting on a dissapointing decline -not weight related- I had noted whilst watching a favourite antiques based programme she was in earlier which was a source of a Petty irritation.

its not earth shattering and neither is it of much consequence thus it is petty.

edit: AVG 8.5 I have running a scheduled scan to just see if it finds anything etc (basic sensible scan type thing) but I have had it running for 7hrs now! :( its not found anything :) but should it take this time? :huh: Is there anything anyone thinks is quicker/better/just as cheap? :huh:

also Nigella Lawson I mean, yes, she's loverly, but all her stuff requires industrial sized oven and/or a pantry walk in cupboard which is fully stocked with weird stuff like cinnamon. :huh:

That's pretty bog standard stuff

Anyway, i've sent an email to TicketSoup, asking why I got the rror page. I bet I don't even get a fucking reply.

We got the same message when trying to book tickets for Glasgow.

It's basically a generic message to tell you that it is a sell out, nothing wrong with your payment details.

We got the same message when trying to book tickets for Glasgow.

It's basically a generic message to tell you that it is a sell out, nothing wrong with your payment details.

Why don't they just say, sorry, it's sold out. I could probably accept that!

Why don't they just say, sorry, it's sold out. I could probably accept that!

I know, it's a pain in the arse.

We started to worry that someone had been hacking our account. A 'Sold Out' message would save folk any hassle.

If any reason comes up that I can't go, I'll give you first refusal on the tickets, Ok?

Face value of course. :D

I know, it's a pain in the arse.

We started to worry that someone had been hacking our account. A 'Sold Out' message would save folk any hassle.

If any reason comes up that I can't go, I'll give you first refusal on the tickets, Ok?

OK doke :)

The Rain.

Really really heavy here. I did plan on going for a run. I think I'll wait an hour or so..

Hurridly reminds himself where Glenrothes is.....

post-1053-1248438814.gif

...now recalls it's just above Kirkcaldy on the other side of the country and breathes a sigh of relief!

:P:lol:

Hurridly reminds himself where Glenrothes is.....

post-1053-1248438814.gif

...now recalls it's just above Kirkcaldy on the other side of the country and breathes a sigh of relief!

:P:lol:

Wee bit of thunder there.. The rain about half an hour ago was the heaviest I've seen all summer.

Lovely :)

Ya bassa, I was first to moan about not getting tickets on this thread. I should be getting first dibs on tickets! :angry:

:P:P

this week really has been a long one. I have been really really looking forward to this weekend seeing as it's my first free one in about 4 weeks. But now that it has practically arrived(i get a half day on friday you see), i have absolutely no idea what to do with myself now. <_<

this week really has been a long one. I have been really really looking forward to this weekend seeing as it's my first free one in about 4 weeks. But now that it has practically arrived(i get a half day on friday you see), i have absolutely no idea what to do with myself now. <_<

hate it when that happens, my only advice would be, doing nothing is a decision in an of itself.

people who don't reply to texts until the last possible time thus making only snap decisions possible -c.j.'s husband is particularly bad for this incidently. <_< , and as I say that my phone goes. :lol: .

Go to the East Fortune air show tomorow, its always a good day out.

hate it when that happens, my only advice would be, doing nothing is a decision in an of itself.

people who don't reply to texts until the last possible time thus making only snap decisions possible -c.j.'s husband is particularly bad for this incidently. <_< , and as I say that my phone goes. :lol: .

He's off to see Harry Poter tonight with our friend.

I presume you weren't invited?

He's off to see Harry Poter tonight with our friend.

I presume you weren't invited?

never sat through a boring film with me have you? B) I'm the kind of person that would comment loudly when dumbledore appears on screen that

I thought he was dead already

this can't happen with some things -I'm thinking Transformers 2-

besides already seen that -its not the best of the HP films.

pttgoyn: I'm watching MATT DAMON! in "the good shepherd", god he's a terrible actor -thank goodness for Angelina Jolie ! :D

never sat through a boring film with me have you? B) I'm the kind of person that would comment loudly when dumbledore appears on screen that

I thought he was dead already

this can't happen with some things -I'm thinking Transformers 2-

besides already seen that -its not the best of the HP films.

pttgoyn: I'm watching MATT DAMON! in "the good shepherd", god he's a terrible actor -thank goodness for Angelina Jolie ! :D

Acording to Al you are a nightmare to go to the cinema.