Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Do what I used to do in Aberdeen. Go to a music venue and watch some bands. You invariably get talking to someone and may just discover a new band you like.

I suppose, but I've fallen out of love with the local scene in the last year or so. Every band I see is a shite emo/indie thing completely lacking in anything original. They all have the same shitey fringe, or in the indie bands case, the same tight jeans/shit jacket combination. Don't forget the awful songs as well.

I generally don't go see bands I don't know/like these days. I'd much rather do some searching on MySpace to find some gems than sit through 3/4 hours of guff!

I suppose, but I've fallen out of love with the local scene in the last year or so. Every band I see is a shite emo/indie thing completely lacking in anything original. They all have the same shitey fringe, or in the indie bands case, the same tight jeans/shit jacket combination. Don't forget the awful songs as well.

I generally don't go see bands I don't know/like these days. I'd much rather do some searching on MySpace to find some gems than sit through 3/4 hours of guff!

Don't knock it. Some of us would love to be going out! A mate of mine on facebook is off to King Tuts tonight to see Beerjacket and some other bands. I've never even seen Beerjacket or heard of the others, and I'd still love to go. Mind, that's because the last time I was out with her we got completely blitzed and I ended up licking her face. It was a good night. We were meant to see Snow Patrol actually and dingied it to spend the night in Sleazy's.

Don't knock it. Some of us would love to be going out! A mate of mine on facebook is off to King Tuts tonight to see Beerjacket and some other bands. I've never even seen Beerjacket or heard of the others, and I'd still love to go. Mind, that's because the last time I was out with her we got completely blitzed and I ended up licking her face. It was a good night. We were meant to see Snow Patrol actually and dingied it to spend the night in Sleazy's.

See, I couldn't tell you the last time I was so drunk I ended up going around licking faces...No one is up for anything tonight. They are either being controlled by girlfriends or just boring buggers.

f**k it. I'll sit and watch Dexter all night. Dexter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> friends.

I decided to stay in this weekend as opposed to going out and getting drunk as i've done the last 6 or so. This is a choice I now regret. I now remember why I kept going out whether I felt like it or not; the alternative is boredom.

See, I couldn't tell you the last time I was so drunk I ended up going around licking faces...No one is up for anything tonight. They are either being controlled by girlfriends or just boring buggers.

f**k it. I'll sit and watch Dexter all night. Dexter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> friends.

I have never watched Dexter.

To be fair, she was already a friend, I didn't just go up to any girl in Sleazy's and lick her face before saying "Hey, do you want to be my friend?". I'm not that bad.

I have never watched Dexter.

To be fair, she was already a friend, I didn't just go up to any girl in Sleazy's and lick her face before saying "Hey, do you want to be my friend?". I'm not that bad.

Go mental - http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/inter...r/season_1.html

I assumed you knew the lickee. I didn't take you as that kind of person.

Just to prove how depressing life is, Adam's getting drunk texts from his Dad. :(

:lol:

I'm sitting here watching Dexter hoping my phone is going to go. Okay, even if someone said "Moan oot!" I would probably say no, because I'm quite content, but I'd still like to be able to turn something down!

I only noticed Vectron mid way through the second half, and by the time I'd applauded the players off the pitch, by Vectron, he'd gone.

:(

Never mind, by Vectron, I won't take it personally. Although I have lost all respect for you, and by Vectron, you're close to a post in the complaints forum. :angry:<_<:angry::P:lol:

He is not a hard man to miss.

There was me thinking I'd managed to be nicely incognito too. By Vectron though, Ill have to be honest, although I've met you both before, it was a good while back, so by Vectron's platinum bike, I can't remember what either of you look like!

Shit. I've got to go to bed soonish as well. Someone provoke him so there is some good reading material for tomorrow evening.

I was just about to head myself, but it might get interesting now so I'll hang around for a bit. I'm downloading some stuff at the moment anyway, so I have to keep the PC on a while longer.