Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Will you be in the Stenny end?

Aye. Stenny are my wee team! :D

To be brutally honest, I just don't fancy driving tomorrow, so Cowdenbeath is out. And I don't care how much of a part time supporter that makes me sound. If its a nice day I'll be able have a nice wee walk out to Forthbank. Maybe I should go along to the cricket club and see how many times I can say "Vectron" before somebody punches me?

:lol::lol: I think he's going to have a hard job seeing as us Pagan's are having a WHOLE lot more fun....

B)

Err Kilt, NSFW! I know its late now, but there is nudity in your photos!

Come to dundee on a bus.

Why in gods name would I do that? :huh:

I'm backtracking wildly here, but going back to sketch shows...

I'm sure you're all aware that a while back "The Catherine Tate Show" was being lauded as a hilarious programme. "The Nation's Favourite", the BBC cried, as she appeared in absolutely fucking everything.

I have yet to meet a single person who didn't find her an annoying bint.

It was on here that I read that TV viewing figures are, by and large, completely made up. They're taken from a small number of people who have one of those boxes, that signals what they're watching. I'm willing to completely disregard all ratings because of this, it just doesn't sound like an any way accurate way of measuring who's actually watching which programmes.

So, who's deciding that Catherine Tate is popular? Obviously someone at the BBC thinks she's a good laugh, cos she's on telly. But who's commissioning her second series, and what are they basing it on? The BBC's own hype?

I don't see how the BBC decide which shows are, and aren't, popular. It seems to me that the BBC just put a programme on, and say "This show is hilarious. Everyone thinks it's hilarious!" and for all we know, absolutely everyone is sitting at home thinking "Yeh, everyone except me. She's about as funny as an orphan who's set himself alight trying to lure a moth onto a cooker."

Thank you for listening, and I welcome any questions.

Kilt, I shifted that whole post as you posted the photos with tits and arses in it again.

When deleted they appear at the bottom of the edit so I had to delete the whole post.

Bear in mind folk may have a wee look at P&B at work.

Whit?! :angry: It's a festival in Edinburgh on top of Calton Hill that's open to all ages, widely publicised and celebrates a fertility rite. And as for 'tits', try scoping the Pregnancy thread for tips on breastfeeding. It's a natural part of life FFS and full marks to those who celebrate the physical body in all its shapes and forms and functions and are not so prudishly judgemental!

And as for 'arses' - By Spectrum's sacred bawbag! Those in glass-houses throw the first stones.

Such hypocracy! <_< I was mellow, but my candle of peace and love has almost guttered out at this belief based intolerance! :angry::( If I wasn't a pagan, I may sue Div enterprises.co.uk for every bawbee he has! :P

BAM HAMMER

I hope that wasn't a typo, because by Vectron, I love that! :lol:

I think you should come and see me, think of it as a pnb day out for Vectron. Make friends, have a few drinks, watch sh#te football, drink some more. Be happy

By Vectron, that sounds dreadful. Plus, why would I travel all the way to Dundee when I already said I didn't want to go to Cowdenbeath? Nah, this weekend I prefer to stay local, by Vectron.

And as for 'tits', try scoping the Pregnancy thread for tips on breastfeeding. It's a natural part of life FFS and full marks to those who celebrate the physical body in all its shapes and forms and functions and are not so prudishly judgemental!

Aye, but during the day, many of us work in offices, and by Vectron, our bosses and network administrators may take a dim view of us looking at tits and arses. Oh, and in the name of Vectron, is this the same voice of peace and love that threatened to go to the complaints forum over coloured text??

Edited by Vectron

Whit?! :angry: It's a festival in Edinburgh on top of Calton Hill that's open to all ages, widely publicised and celebrates a fertility rite. And as for 'tits', try scoping the Pregnancy thread for tips on breastfeeding. It's a natural part of life FFS and full marks to those who celebrate the physical body in all its shapes and forms and functions and are not so prudishly judgemental!

And as for 'arses' - By Spectrum's sacred bawbag! Those in glass-houses throw the first stones.

Such hypocracy! <_< I was mellow, but my candle of peace and love has almost guttered out at this belief based intolerance! :angry::( If I wasn't a pagan, I may sue Div enterprises.co.uk for every bawbee he has! :P

The key there being tips on breastfeeding and not pictures of actual breasts.