Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Will you stop fucking quoting these idiots please? I'm really enjoying not having to read any of their tedious drivel.

Why not put her on ignore, by Vectron?

Therein lies your answer.

Harsh, but funny! :lol:

Edited by Vectron

There's trivial and daft, and then there's this and using "I'm telling on you" like a 4 year old.

The ignore function is great, you avoid the worst of the crackpots, if people would just learn to STOP FUCKING QUOTING THEM.

The ignore function is great, you avoid the worst of the crackpots, if people would just learn to STOP FUCKING QUOTING THEM.

Aye, I've got it on, but have the same problem as you. Mind, on occasion, that does prove to be quite useful.

See, up til now I wasn't bothered about Vectron, in fact, it was more amusing than The Gray Ghost ever was.

BUT, thanks to the previous few posts, I now associate Vectron with Velcro. The mere thought of that evil fastening device sends shivers up my spine, and dribbly poop down my rectum.

Ban him, please! :(

This vectorn malarkey does not bother me all that much and I think the only reason he does it is to piss all you lot off. Something which has succeded with.

Exactly, which is why the ignore function works so well. He'll come off ignore when he starts being himself again. I actually think xbl's alright. It's Vectron and The Grey Ghost I can't hack.

This vectorn malarkey does not bother me all that much and I think the only reason he does it is to piss all you lot off. Something which has succeded with.

Teapot.

You really have to ask yourself some question sif you get wound-up by a man on an internet forum.

I bet he's shitting himself at the prospect.

:rolleyes:

That Sir, is a mental image I could have lived without.

Agreed!

:lol:

"I wish to complain in the strongest possible terms about xbl's new persona! :angry::angry::(<_<:angry: "

"He's not breaking the rules. f**k off and get a life."

I have no life - I thought we'd already established that!

1. By Vectron's tin of glowing paint, there's already been a complaint. The mods dismissed it, praise Vectron!

2. In the name of Vectron, there is nothing to compain about. I'm not spamming, in fact, I am making around the same number of posts as normal, by Vectron, except that I am talking rather lot about Vectron, and injecting a little bit of colour. I am not causing offense, using bad language, targetting anyone, and by Vectron's green tentacles, there are no grounds to justify a complaint.

3. You've given us the pervy old man persona, the religious nut persona, and are p&b's most frequent, err, innuendoer, by Vectron! How can you possibly complain with any sense of self respect?

And this your attempt at satire?! Pfft!

By Vectron's c**t you're such an unbearable shite.

:D;)

Would it be acceptable to complain about folk who quote him thereby subjecting those who have Velcro Straps on ignore to his multi coloured diarrhoea?

:lol:

Therein lies your answer.

Exactly, McBoob, exactly! ;)

If there's a moth trapped in a kitchen, and you turn off all the lights and then turn a hob on, will it be attracted by the glow and fly into it, cooking itself?

I will try it later on with the moth that's currently playing "drunken footballer" with the lampshade, but there's only a doorway into my kitchen, no door, so there's every chance it'll just fly off somewhere else.

I thought you had 90% of P&B on ignore - which defeats the purpose really! :P

Seriously Kilt, what the f**k are you on about?

I have no fúcking idea, TBH! Frank Booth will confirm that as I've been spouting the same repetitive pish at him for three nights running! :rolleyes::lol:

If there's a moth trapped in a kitchen, and you turn off all the lights and then turn a hob on, will it be attracted by the glow and fly into it, cooking itself?

I'm going to take a wild stab at "yes", hence the saying "moth to a flame".

It's an electric cooker, though. Have moths adapted to modern technology?

It's the glow that does it, and electric ones also glow, usually. If you have the flat type hotplates, it might not unless it's left to heat up for a really long time, but those with the coil type plates definitely do.

Guest The Phoenix
By Toma_BullyWee, I don't actually mind this Vectron nonsense. But by Toma_BullyWee's droopy bawbag, the sketch was shite.

Fuck off