Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's the glow that does it, and electric ones also glow, usually. If you have the flat type hotplates, it might not unless it's left to heat up for a really long time, but those with the coil type plates definitely do.

I'm looking forward to this experiment now.

It may end badly, if the moth catches fire, and somehow manages to fly away, ablaze, and fall into the various flammable materials I have haphazardly scattered around the house.

The Vectron sketch, and almost every sketch done by Mitchell and Webb is funnier than the 'classic' comedy moments like the dead parrot sketch in Monty Python, or the chandelier scene in Only Fools and Horses. This is partly because the Vectron sketch is quite funny and partly because the other two are shit.

I'm looking forward to this experiment now.

It may end badly, if the moth catches fire, and somehow manages to fly away, ablaze, and fall into the various flammable materials I have haphazardly scattered around the house.

I don't think it'll actually catch fire, I think it's more likely to just cook on the plate as there's no flame to actually light the moth. Have a damp cloth with you anyway though, won't you? Just in case, like.

Nobody's foreskin you to do it.

:lol: Ew, but lol.

Nobody's foreskin you to do it.

:lol:

Now, people may question my use of emoticon here, because no doubt many people would have cringed at that joke, but I genuinely laughed out loud when I read it. I love really bad jokes like that.

I just thought you should know.

The Vectron sketch, and almost every sketch done by Mitchell and Webb is funnier than the 'classic' comedy moments like the dead parrot sketch in Monty Python, or the chandelier scene in Only Fools and Horses. This is partly because the Vectron sketch is quite funny and partly because the other two are shit.

Agreed. Even when Mitchell and Webb stuff isn't laugh out loud funny, I think that its usually very well written at the very least. By Vectron's silver talon, while I don't think the Vectron sketch is hilariously funny, I do find it quite clever and well written. I agree that its better than both the sketches you mentioned, praise Vectron.

Mitchell and Webb need shot. And that's all there is to it.

Your taste in Tv, music, comedy and film is shit. You're a girl though, so it's only to be expected.

If I were currently in your living room I'd be patting your head in a really patronising manner.

Edited by Fudge

Mitchell and Webb need shot. And that's all there is to it.

Quite correct. Anyone who thinks that shit is remotely funny is a dick of the highest order, and the type of fucking irritance that would go into their work and squeal "Cheesoid!" and "By Vecrton's claw!" at their workmates, thinking they are the wittiest individual who ever lived. They probably wear a character tie too.

Where's Estragon when you need him for an office-based twat-rant?

You should do 'Cheesoid' as your next Persona!

A month of "Pet-ril", "Cheesoid hate self"? By Vectron, I think that would actually drive me insane! No, after my month is up (it already seems like it has spanned several ages of Vectron), then I shall be going back to good old xbl again.

Quite correct. Anyone who thinks that shit is remotely funny is a dick of the highest order, and the type of fucking irritance that would go into their work and squeal "Cheesoid!" and "By Vecrton's claw!" at their workmates, thinking they are the wittiest individual who ever lived. They probably wear a character tie too.

I think their own show is the pits, but I love Peep Show. I remember saying this in another thread, but I was shocked when I found out they didn't write it, but then again, it did explain how shit That Mitchell And Webb Look is...

A month of "Pet-ril", "Cheesoid hate self"? By Vectron, I think that would actually drive me insane! No, after my month is up (it already seems like it has spanned several ages of Vectron), then I shall be going back to good old xbl again.

I might just do it to piss people off.

Your taste in Tv, music, comedy and film is shit. You're a girl though, so it's only to be expected.

If I were currently in your living room I'd be patting your head in a really patronising manner.

Oh, fucking really?

Ha!