Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Maybe he doesn't know what you look like?

I find that hard to believe, and I had a UKBA hi-vis waistcoat on! I did see several skinheads waiting in the International Arrivals Hall who looked a bit dodgy but not a flicker from them.

Perhaps he expected to see me wheeling someone's luggage around! :rolleyes::lol:

Sadly I never got the pleasure as I wasn't in the terminal building.

I heard that on the way out on that Ibiza flight a fortnight ago some fud, walked into a glass door just before or after Passport Control. :lol:

After Passport Control, just before you enter the Arrivals Hall. And I did wander over to the drop off/pick up point at Car Park 2, just in case! :rolleyes:

It's just spam stuff.

They don't want to shag you, so you can put your cock away.

Pah! I thought as much! :angry:<_<

Yesterday, I went into Asda to buy some juice, on my way home from my girlfriend's. I only had £1.55 in change, because I'm a bit of a jake, so I was dismayed to see that all of the good juice, particularly the Diet Coke that I wanted, was priced at £1.56.

Slightly annoyed that I was only a penny down, I had to settle for some R White's Lemonade (97p)

I was back in Asda a while ago for some breakfast, and they've reduced Diet Coke to £1.54.

That's just taking the piss.

After Passport Control, just before you enter the Arrivals Hall. And I did wander over to the drop off/pick up point at Car Park 2, just in case! :rolleyes:

You must have missed the baldy c**t in the silver Peugot mouthing off at the twats that waved down a taxi which blocked the road off. :rolleyes:

You must have missed the baldy c**t in the silver Peugot mouthing off at the twats that waved down a taxi which blocked the road off. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol: That's almost an everyday occurrance so it wouldn't have stood out! :rolleyes:

Great. Now that I'm moving out I'm being chucked out of my room. My brother wants my room which is bigger and my mum and dad feel "it's only fair" if he gets the room while I'm away. Which I suppose is fair in a way but I feel like I'm being squeezed out in a way, and it's my room, I've had it for 17 and a half years and it's where I've lived all my life. It's only a room but it's the memories.

Not the most annoying part. I'm told I have to totally clear out my room and basically do the flitting as well as my brother. f**k off. You are the one wanting the room, you fucking clear everything out if you want it that badly. I'm trying not to create a fuss but I just know I'll never get it back. "You can maybe get it again once he moves out". Bollocks. No one will be arsed to flit again and it'll be painted and everything.

This really is petty I know, I did choose to move out but I always thought there would always be my room there for me. Apparently not, it seems.

Great. Now that I'm moving out I'm being chucked out of my room. My brother wants my room which is bigger and my mum and dad feel "it's only fair" if he gets the room while I'm away. Which I suppose is fair in a way but I feel like I'm being squeezed out in a way, and it's my room, I've had it for 17 and a half years and it's where I've lived all my life. It's only a room but it's the memories.

Not the most annoying part. I'm told I have to totally clear out my room and basically do the flitting as well as my brother. f**k off. You are the one wanting the room, you fucking clear everything out if you want it that badly. I'm trying not to create a fuss but I just know I'll never get it back. "You can maybe get it again once he moves out". Bollocks. No one will be arsed to flit again and it'll be painted and everything.

This really is petty I know, I did choose to move out but I always thought there would always be my room there for me. Apparently not, it seems.

Once you move out and decide to visit them, they'll have moved.

Ach its not so bad! Similar thing happened to me when I was 17. I went away for a year, and then off to uni and by Vectron, the room which I had shared with my brother was no longer mine! I came back, and by Vectrons fire breathing heads, he had replaced the bunk beds with a big double bed for himself, repainted it, and shoved all my stuff in boxes. If I want to stay at my mums, then by Vectron, I have to sleep on the setee.

Same story at my dads, he moved house, and therefore, I got told to take all my stuff away with me.

Its just part of growing up, by Vectron!

I've never read anything so pathetic in my life.

Grow a pair.

This is the playlist for Galaxy FM between 7-9pm, traditionally a time where they play dance classics to get people in the mood for going out...................

Calvin Harris – Ready For the Weekend (Dave Spoon Remix Intro)

Mr Hudson ft Kanye – Supernova (Calvin Harris Remix)

Booty Luv - Say It

David Guetta & Akon – Sexy Chick

La Roux – Bulletproof (Dave Aude Remix)

Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feelin'

Duck Sauce - Anyway

Daniel Merriwether - Red (Moto Blanco Remix)

Dizzee Rascal – Bonkers (DW Superstylin Bootleg)

Example – Watch the Sun Come Up (Fred Falke Remix)

Pitbull - I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) (Extended Mix)

Basement Jaxx ft Sam Sparro - Feeling's Gone (Radio Edit)

Swedish House Mafia - Leave The World Behind

Steve Angello and Laidback Luke ft Robyn S - Show Me Love

Deadmau5 ft Rob Swire – Ghosts N Stuff (Vocal Mix)

Dizzee Rascal & Calvin Harris – Holiday

Agnes – Release Me (Cahill Remix)

Sharam ft Kid Cudi – She Came Along (Vandalism Remix)

David Guetta & Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over (Electro Edit)

Tiesto & Sneaky Sound System – I Will Be Here (Extended Mix)

I feel so damn ill, really worn out! Its a good evening to stay at home and chill, but by Vectron, my flatmate has a right fucking mood on, and is just sitting in the living room sulking at me. In the name of Vectron, its so irritating! :angry:

Oh, and she still doesn't have any internet.

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
I feel so damn ill, really worn out! Its a good evening to stay at home and chill, but by Vectron, my flatmate has a right fucking mood on, and is just sitting in the living room sulking at me. In the name of Vectron, its so irritating! :angry:

Stop :(

She's clearly gagging for it.

She's clearly gagging for it.

If she's gonna sulk all night while huddled in a blanket, then by Vectrons teeth, I can't be fucked hanging about in such a poisonous atmosphere. I'm going to be spending the evening listening to Taylor Swift, playing Football Manager, and then in the name of Vectron I might buy myself a wee solar powered water feature for my garden, because I've always wanted one.

I like the Vectron thing, but by Vectron's wireless internet router, If you don't start using apostrophes I'm going to come over and elbow drop you.

P.S - Is your flatmate attractive?

Nah, not really. Under the oath of Vectron's scrolls, I don't fancy her in any way whatsoever, although she's alright enough to look at, by Vectron. however, by Vectron's swollen eyeballs, other people seem to fancy her. :shrugs:

Incidentally, glad you like the Vectron thing, it seems to have split the forum.