Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Your chums are absolute garboose at catching drugs smugglers as a friend of a friend managed to get 3lbs of weed back from Holland last week.

For what it's worth, I hate weed and wouldn't touch the stuff so it has nothing to do with me!

No, you can be expected to be arrested as a fascist foreigner "whose presence is not condusive to the public good". My 'K' Divison buddies have guns BTW! And I ain't no baggage handler, you twonk. :rolleyes:

Although I can have a word with my Aviance and Servisair chums and see what damage can be incurred between the flight and the baggage hall, before we rummage through all your parties belongings in the Customs Hall! :P

I'm assuming it's a standard 'bucket and spade' flight from somewhere shitty like Faro, Malaga or Alicante - around about lunchtime, yes? Should be easy to profile! ;)

I don't think the immigration officers have the capabilities to utilize against my Panther Tank.

Its a Lunchtime flight from Ibiza. What a shame it would be if you were digging into your gammon sandwiches while it was all unfolding. B)

Your chums are absolute garboose at catching drugs smugglers as a friend of a friend managed to get 3lbs of weed back from Holland last week.

For what it's worth, I hate weed and wouldn't touch the stuff so it has nothing to do with me!

And that's precisely why we Immigration chaps are against the enforced merger with Customs - they let the the side down! <_<

I don't think the immigration officers have the capabilities to utilize against my Panther Tank.

Its a Lunchtime flight from Ibiza. What a shame it would be if you were digging into your gammon sandwiches while it was all unfolding. B)

Ah, the Ibiza - splendid and duly noted. This is FAR too easy. Expect to be visited! ;)

Not Glasgow airport but I know a person who smuggled about 4lbs of hash and quite a lot of cocaine through to Copenhagen Airport nae bother. Infact on more than one occasion.

Not Glasgow airport but I know a person who smuggled about 4lbs of hash and quite a lot of cocaine through to Copenhagen Airport nae bother. Infact on more than one occasion.

It just seems all too easy.

If you strapped a bag full of what ever it was you wanted to smuggle around your crotch area, there is almost 0% chance you'd get caught.

It just seems all too easy.

If you strapped a bag full of what ever it was you wanted to smuggle around your crotch area, there is almost 0% chance you'd get caught.

Not true! But keep peddling the myth - it will help to get our seizure figures up! ;)

Not true! But keep peddling the myth - it will help to get our seizure figures up! ;)

I've been 'felt up' plenty of times going through security, but not once have they had a good rummage in the areas that I'd hypothetically be concealing my drugs.

I've been 'felt up' plenty of times going through security, but not once have they had a good rummage in the areas that I'd hypothetically be concealing my drugs.

I believe the sniffer dog is on duty tomorrow. We'll see what happens to the three Amsterdams that are due! ;)

Edit: Oh gods - NAZI's posting. Here we go again! :rolleyes:

Edited by Kilt

But, I'd arranged to meet her when I finished work today, and was really looking forward to seeing her. So I wasn't best chuffed when I went into my locker when I finished and saw a text from her saying she was off to the cinema with her mates instead.

Women, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em <_<

Oh, and I agree with kutski Fraser, you always seem to make sense.

I would be pissed off in that situation as well mate I'm not surprised you're not happy. From my experience, I might still be right in what I said earlier. Maybe she felt she couldn't say no to her friends, and maybe thought she felt her friends wouldn't be happy if she made plans with you instead. So don't go thinking it'll be only because of you, because it might not be. I don't know if it's an isolated incident, but if it keeps on happening then you gotta ask yourself if she's worth the hassle. But do give it a chance, I believe I'm right in thinking it's still early days?

Give it a chance, don't throw it away. If you do end it before giving it a chance, you might well end up looking back with regrets. And you don't want that eating away at you for months, years maybe. Oh and please don't think that I'm lecturing you and that I "know it all". I certainly don't, but I would hope my advice and drawing from my own experiences helps.

I believe the sniffer dog is on duty tomorrow. We'll see what happens to the three Amsterdams that are due! ;)

Edit: Oh gods - NAZI's posting. Here we go again! :rolleyes:

So I shouldn't be too surprised to see you crawling about on your hands and knees ?

Don't take time away from your work just to greet me. We don't want Smeato being overrun with bags!

I won't be 'taking time away from my work' - overseeing passenger arrivals IS my work you dick! :rolleyes:

And the legend that is Smeato has long stopped working at the airport - do keep up! I know it's only Greenock, 7 miles down the road, but I can hear the banjo's , the crashing of empty Buckfast bottle and the grunting of incest from here! :P

So I shouldn't be too surprised to see you crawling about on your hands and knees ?

Aye, very good. If that's the best patter you can come up with, you're fúcked mate! :rolleyes:

Look out for the hi-vis UKBA jacket and be afraid.....very afraid! B)

I'd be pretty miffed if I got online to find someone was complaining that I hadn't responded to their PM.

I'd be a bit miffed to come online and find someone was using me as NHS24 rather that calling them of indeed their own doctor the following morning.

Some girls are just weird and hard to understand but if you find yourself saying it too often about your girlfriend, you probably shouldn't be with her.

That's absolutely spot on as it happens. If they talk shit and try to play mind games then move along. There will be another idiot on the way until you finally find one that plays it straight and doesn't waste your time.

I won't be 'taking time away from my work' - overseeing passenger arrivals IS my work you dick! :rolleyes:

And the legend that is Smeato has long stopped working at the airport - do keep up! I know it's only Greenock, 7 miles down the road, but I can hear the banjo's , the crashing of empty Buckfast bottle and the grunting of incest from here! :P

Seeing as I'll be arriving through the front door, on the red carpet, you won't be overseeing me. If your colleagues arrest the party I'm supposed to be picking up then fine. If not, then just make sure the bags are on the carousel, pronto!

I'd be a bit miffed to come online and find someone was using me as NHS24 rather that calling them of indeed their own doctor the following morning.

Since when were you privy to reading other people's PM's?! <_<

Seeing as I'll be arriving through the front door, on the red carpet, you won't be overseeing me. If your colleagues arrest the party I'm supposed to be picking up then fine. If not, then just make sure the bags are on the carousel, pronto!

Red carpet?! Are you mad - sorry, rhetorical question, you obviously are!

As for their bags, they can pick them off the baggage belt like everyone else, whilst I carry on protecting your borders! :P