Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I work in a call centre, got 2 women who sit beside me. One to my left one to my right. Both nice people, anyway some p***k of a man Jason (if you read this forum which i really hope you do as I suspect you might support the filth, if you do. I hope aids get's the better of you) asked another lady to take down my pictures of Sean Higgins winner at Morton. I argued that a photo of a County player would not offend anyone especially the 2 women I sit beside who nodded one even said "it probably motivates the lad". Was made to take them down anyway. I do not see how something as meaningless as a photo can really cause a problem. Especially Ross Bloody County. We offend sheep and that is about it.

Rant over.

There are some complete tools in this world. You just need to accept this. Rise above it, you are a better man than he will ever be. :)

Guest sheer mutiny

hate the saying 'braved the rain'...wtf is that about...it's not acid and we aren't sugar...how is it brave to go out in the fuc*ing rain? :guns

caught the tail end of the news, on about Harry Patch and his funeral, and the news woman states 'Camilla braved the rain to attend'...wow....how fuc*in brave is she :(

Edited by sheer mutiny

hate the saying 'braved the rain'...wtf is that about...it's not acid and we aren't sugar...how is it brave to go out in the fuc*ing rain? :guns

caught the tail end of the news, on about Harry Patch and his funeral, and the news woman states 'Camilla braved the rain to attend'...wow....how fuc*in brave is she :(

I have a morbid fear of the rain as does my wife (it's how we first met many years ago but that's another story) so when we are caught in the rain it really is braving the rain.

We obviously don't deiberately go out when we know it is going to rain but in recent weeks the it has gone from sunny to rain at short notice and we have been caught out a couple of times. Big problems.

Probably not the source of the saying but it does apply to us.

DB62 will be creaming himself - I'd personally find it funny if, in a shock twist, "home" was actually New Zealand or somewhere similarly remote.

What's even funnier is that HSF was a male before the operation.

BTW This is true.