Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Panathinaikos :angry:

I used to like the Czech Republic national team, but now I don't.

The reason is because when I was over there I was struck by the complete lack of caring about football. Every taxi driver, barman, any anybody was 'meh' towards football, preferring other sports instead. When you look at the attendances of the Prague clubs, for a city of that size, they are nothing short of shit. I was shcoked and disappointed.

I used to like the Czech Republic national team, but now I don't.

The reason is because when I was over there I was struck by the complete lack of caring about football. Every taxi driver, barman, any anybody was 'meh' towards football, preferring other sports instead. When you look at the attendances of the Prague clubs, for a city of that size, they are nothing short of shit. I was shcoked and disappointed.

Yep, Ice Hockey is just as big- they love Handball and Floorball too. Most people seem to support English Prem teams- mainly Chelsea (of course).

Also the standard of football is terrible, all the decent players leave for Germany or England at a young age and don't come back 'til near retirement. I can understand why no-one bothers with anyone but Slavia now.

:lol: Yeah, they're not half bad. Shame about their lack of style though.

A lot of British girls just look slaggy because of their make up wearing and general 'fakeness' which is fine if you want a cheap thrill and a ride on a Saturday night, but continental girls are just so much more naturally beautiful.

A lot of British girls just look slaggy because of their make up wearing and general 'fakeness' which is fine if you want a cheap thrill and a ride on a Saturday night, but continental girls are just so much more naturally beautiful.

I'm really not a fan of British girls at all. 99% of them have worse style than out here. Northern Europeans in general seem to be my favourite- German, Dutch, Scandinavian :)

Edited by Breaking Decency

I'm an idiot. My guitar was tuned way too high, and when I went to tune it down the strings had completely been stretched to oblivion. As I loosened them down, the high e string totally gave way. :(

It didn't snap, it just totally gave and it is now about as useful as playing a shoelace.

What tuning were you using?

I think it was a step or two up.

Bear in mind I'm using a floyd rose so the strings are pretty much being raped.

Gaaaah, those strings were only put on on Sunday! Now I need a new high e. BAH.

Edited by Cynical Saintee

I hate Floyd's. Pain in the arse to set up and tune.

That's why my next guitar is going to be a Les Paul standard :D

I loved it, but now I'm coming round to your point of view. <_<

Thankfully, I found a couple of spare strings of similar gauge. I just hope my other strings aren't going to cave in any times soon.

Guest The Phoenix
My knee's fuckin sore <_<

i banged it off the car door earlier and it makes a cracking noise when i walk

Best to have the door surgically removed then.

My grumpy flatmate being too grumpy and stubborn to accept that I could get her internet connection set up within a few minutes. We got a new router, and she got a new wireless card for it....so I got the router set up, and by Vectron, I was on it from my computer within a few minutes.

She meanwhile is installing her card, and then after a painful process, she announces "the computers not recognising it". In the name of Vectron, it bloody well is, otherwise you wouldn't be able to sodding see any networks. Its a security thing. But rather than get exasperated, because by Vectron she can be a sensitive wee soul, I just simply walked away for 5 minutes to calm down.

Half an hour later, she's still struggling away at it, and I offered to help her with it.."you're not touching it". Well, fine. By Vectron, give me 5 minutes to put the settings in and have a tinker with it and I'd have it connected. Instead, she has now gone to bed without a working connection, all because she's too Vectron be damned stubborn just to let me get it working for her.