Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I fucking hate Rangers ticket office, shower of useless wanks. Just checked my hotmail account, and the payment for the man city match failed, did they phone me? No. Did they email my work account which they have? No. Fucking junk email in hotmail. I know owe them £28 fucking quid for a fucking friendly because the ticket office are a shower of useless wanks. On top of that, they can no longer accept debit cards for the continuous credit card scheme, and i don't have a credit card, after accepting the card on the application. Any other business in the world would apologise for this, but with Rangers it will be my fault. Fucking useless c***s. If they f**k up any other of my tickets this season then charge me a tenner for the privilege of correcting their mistake....ahhh f**k sakes.

And breath.

I fucking hate Rangers ticket office, shower of useless wanks. Just checked my hotmail account, and the payment for the man city match failed, did they phone me? No. Did they email my work account which they have? No. Fucking junk email in hotmail. I know owe them £28 fucking quid for a fucking friendly because the ticket office are a shower of useless wanks. On top of that, they can no longer accept debit cards for the continuous credit card scheme, and i don't have a credit card, after accepting the card on the application. Any other business in the world would apologise for this, but with Rangers it will be my fault. Fucking useless c***s. If they f**k up any other of my tickets this season then charge me a tenner for the privilege of correcting their mistake....ahhh f**k sakes.

And breath.

and i think it neatly encapsulates your thoughts.

It dawned on me earlier that since I'm not leaving Prague for another month owing to my new employer's stupidity, I'll need somewhere to live as of thursday morning. Not usually a problem, but since I closed my account and transferred it all to my HSBC account in the UK, I've got nothing.

Western Union is my only option since a bank transfer takes too long, which apparantly will cost me £94- plus the embarrassment of filling out the send and receive sections exactly the same.

God bless my local which lets me run a tab. Booze soothes all :D

My PC has had the BSOD about 10+ times since about 8pm on Monday, and I don't know why. :( After getting it, it also resets itself continuously until I switch the power off. I feel a thread in the E-Chat forum coming on...

I turned over to watch news 24/five live instead.

Martin Sheen in the first 5 minutes was the high point - incidentally to establish a further west wing link is the black guy dule hill of charlie in west wing fame?

Martin Sheen was quite good in it. Was he supposed to be the Brabantio character?

Josh Hartnett didn't work as Iago for me, he just come across as a bit petulant. Incidentally, O was something like the sixth or seventh Shakespeare adaptation that Julia Styles has "starred" in.

EDIT - having just checked Wikipedia. Martin Sheen's character is the Duke. Can't really remember him in the play or that.

Edited by Francesc Fabregas

Looking at The Official UK Singles Chart, the current top 40 singles.

What a disgusting sight.

Agree.Music for the brain dead...

Still can't change my name. Arse <_<

Bring back the Doc....No moans from me today Doc..i am a happy Capy.Mind im sure it will not last.

Felt old the other night, when I was having a laugh with a girl in the pub I work with. I was carrying glasses into the washer for cleaning, but she couldn't get out of my way so I ended up more or less chasing her down the bar to the washer.

I told her it was almost like a scene from Benny Hill.

She replied, "Who's Benny Hill?"

:(

(I'm 32 in just under three weeks)

Felt old the other night, when I was having a laugh with a girl in the pub I work with. I was carrying glasses into the washer for cleaning, but she couldn't get out of my way so I ended up more or less chasing her down the bar to the washer.

I told her it was almost like a scene from Benny Hill.

She replied, "Who's Benny Hill?"

:(

(I'm 32 in just under three weeks)

Just a bairn....