Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There's one or two decent tunes in there, but there's a lot of shite kicking around. The charts are a bit of an irrelevance these days anyway, aren't they?

have to '100%, never so sure of anything in my life' agree. The choice of music that people listen to today is baffling. I actually think that when top of the pops disappeared, the top 40 just went downhill from there.

Looking at it again, the la roux songs and fire by kasabian are the only songs i would even consider listening to.

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1

When you come out the bath/shower and the mirror is all steamed up, how fucking annoying is that !?!, especially when you can't do hairstyles with your semi wet hair :(

Guy at the garage that is dealing with my car sale is on a course today so i cant get my motor so sorry Mr Fabregas,another bus story will be in the offing...

Thank f**k. Mornings won't be the same without your moaning. Anything that delays this is good.

Marx said "grumpy buggers of the world unite - you have nothing to loose but your will to live" (or something like that). :P

When you come out the bath/shower and the mirror is all steamed up, how fucking annoying is that !?!, especially when you can't do hairstyles with your semi wet hair :(

So its not just me that does this!? :lol:

Open a window, problem solved.

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
So its not just me that does this!? :lol:

Open a window, problem solved.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, definatley not just you :lol:

Yeah, but then moths get in :angry:

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
I'm annoyed at myself because of my lazy attitude at school this year. This is confirmed by my terrible exam results. I also recieved a dead leg at training last night, but I've got a game tonight.

f**k. Sake.

:lol:, stick in ;)

I was at training the other day and thought I'd half the new boy, but now, we collided and now I have the biggest bruise imaginable on my shin, also I keep banging my sore knee on stuff, and my legs are stiff as f**k, and I have training again tomorrow :(

I was at training the other day and thought I'd half the new boy, but now, we collided and now I have the biggest bruise imaginable on my shin, also I keep banging my sore knee on stuff, and my legs are stiff as f**k, and I have training again tomorrow :(

Clashing shins is fucking sore! I have about 5 bruises on my shins because of this. <_<

:lol: , stick in ;)

I'm in the worst mood ever. :(

:lol:

Clashing shins is fucking sore! I have about 5 bruises on my shins because of this. <_<

Your legs are like stick though, G.

Thank f**k. Mornings won't be the same without your moaning. Anything that delays this is good.

Marx said "grumpy buggers of the world unite - you have nothing to loose but your will to live" (or something like that). :P

it's a bit sad that your dependant on someone's grief for amusement in the mornings :P

i wish nothing but good things for you capy...that said your lamenting of your misfortune is pretty amusing at times!!