Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Building on what has already been said, has anyone here actually been to a sex club?

My friend once half joking asked me if I fancied going and I actually thought about it :ph34r:

Me and my friend ended up on an accidental brothel crawl in Berlin. We were pished at the time and it wasn't until we entered our fourth "club" that charged 25euros entry did we begin to think "you know, I think this is another brothel, by the way".

Eventually we found an actual nightclub and danced our merry faces away.

I'm struggling to think of anything better than a combination of Trance music, and kinky sex!

We actually got as far as looking up places in Glasgow on the internet and stuff. They all had a no single males rule to stop desperate blokes from turning up for an easy ride :lol:

I'm struggling to think of anything better than a combination of Trance music, and kinky sex!

We actually got as far as looking up places in Glasgow on the internet and stuff. They all had a no single males rule to stop desperate blokes from turning up for an easy ride :lol:

it was when they said "its underpants night" and i was wearing my kilt,so i then proceeded to spend the next few hours with my sporran covering my bits :lol:

just to add it was much better when it was in the old location ;)

Edited by doulikefish

Is it Paul Whitehouse playing the Plymouth fan in the current Aviva advert?

I saw that for the first time last night. It looks like him at certain angles, at others it doesn't.

I guess the answer I'm trying to give here is that I don't know. Hope that's helped.

Ok picture the scene, I am walking with the dog in the lovely woods at Prestmenan Lake near Stenton, not a sole in miles, a RTBC you may think, but alas it isn't! A wrong turning left me lost and trailing through reeds, roots, shoulder high brachen unclimbable muddy slopes, the dogs lead constantly getting tangles and general woodland hell. Then when I finally climbed up the hellish shap slope and found the path it started bucketing it down, tomorow I shall conquer Trapain Law B)

'O' apparently its othello set in an american high school.

now I'm all for modernising shakespeare though I prefer the classic stagings, but this, this is a new low. Josh Hartnett as Iago. Its is truly dreadful, utterly utterly pish.

I have this on just now.

William Shakespeare must be very disappointed.

I have this on just now.

William Shakespeare must be very disappointed.

I turned over to watch news 24/five live instead.

Martin Sheen in the first 5 minutes was the high point - incidentally to establish a further west wing link is the black guy dule hill of charlie in west wing fame?