Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The wee one was screaming over night, drooling and chewing his hands, this has been happening on and off since christmas and he still has no teeth! <_<

Oh and the current trend of spelling names incorrectly. The latest one I have heard is Rhauri, seemingly that is Rory??

Edited by C.J

Oh and the current trend of spelling names incorrectly. The latest one I have heard is Rhauri, seemingly that is Rory??

:lol::lol:

Anyway, I have a crushingly huge hangover, by Vectron. I also today learned what its like to have to throw up out of a car window at 70mph. Not good. Not good at all.

Anyway, I have a crushingly huge hangover, by Vectron. I also today learned what its like to have to throw up out of a car window at 70mph. Not good. Not good at all.

:lol:

That sounds fantastic. Please tell me you were the driver, because when I'm running through the image in my head it just oozes casual sophistication. "Yes, I'm driving at 70mph on the motorway and I'm vomiting at the same time, and what of it?"

I can just see it.. One hand on the wheel, the other hanging out the window gently tapping to the tunes in the car, while one eye is fixed on the road ahead while you whitey.

That sounds fantastic. Please tell me you were the driver, because when I'm running through the image in my head it just oozes casual sophistication. "Yes, I'm driving at 70mph on the motorway and I'm vomiting at the same time, and what of it?"

Oh, if only it was so! As it was, I was in the back seat, being whatever the very opposite of casual sophistication is. Its not a nice experience, although at least he had the good grace to pull out onto the outside lane so that I could aim for the central reservation, rather than risk throwing up on another car. As it was, at 70mph, despite my efforts to aim, I hit my own face and the outside of the car.

There was no casual sophistication involved. By Vectron, I think I left that in Stirling before we went through to Edinburgh last night.

Guest Dunc?

I can just see it.. One hand on the wheel, the other hanging out the window gently tapping to the tunes in the car, while one eye is fixed on the road ahead while you whitey.

I find the image is better if you imagine it's a wee vintage convertible, an MG Midget or somesuch, and "Vectron" is overtaking a Police car as he winds down his window to hurl onto the M9, before wiping away the remains of last night's Jaegerbombs from his chin with a leather driving glove.

Oh, if only it was so! As it was, I was in the back seat, being whatever the very opposite of casual sophistication is. Its not a nice experience, although at least he had the good grace to pull out onto the outside lane so that I could aim for the central reservation, rather than risk throwing up on another car. As it was, at 70mph, despite my efforts to aim, I hit my own face and the outside of the car.

There was no casual sophistication involved. By Vectron, I think I left that in Stirling before we went through to Edinburgh last night.

You were in Edinburgh last night and didn't even go to Whistle Binkies to see a band that you obviously think about all the time? Poor show!

You were in Edinburgh last night and didn't even go to Whistle Binkies to see a band that you obviously think about all the time? Poor show!

We were far too busy getting drunk to listen to music. I don't know where we were exactly, but it was some magical fairground outdoor park in the middle of Edinburgh. The walls were all wooden and brightly coloured with carnival scenes, there were umbrellas, people of all races and cultures mingling together, lovely paper lanterns of pretty colours lighting up the night sky, and it was awesome. Does anybody know where this place is and what its called, because I loved it!

Ps, this was real, in the name of Vectron, I wasn't on drugs.

We were far too busy getting drunk to listen to music. I don't know where we were exactly, but it was some magical fairground outdoor park in the middle of Edinburgh. The walls were all wooden and brightly coloured with carnival scenes, there were umbrellas, people of all races and cultures mingling together, lovely paper lanterns of pretty colours lighting up the night sky, and it was awesome. Does anybody know where this place is and what its called, because I loved it!

It's called ASDA at the Jewel. You should know, you work there.

As soon as we got to Edinburgh it was like a game of spot the weegie. People were looking at us as if we were rapists or something. I was also nearly flattened within 5 minutes of stepping foot outside the car as well...Bloody cars and their wanting to drive on main roads as I'm running across!

As soon as we got to Edinburgh it was like a game of spot the weegie. People were looking at us as if we were rapists or something. I was also nearly flattened within 5 minutes of stepping foot outside the car as well...Bloody cars and their wanting to drive on main roads as I'm running across!

We were so obviously in different Edinburghs, by Vectron! I was in magical fairytale Edinburgh, whereas you clearly fell between the cracks and into "Edinburgh below".

Looking on the bright side, they'll soon be no more.

On a less welcome note, you'd be as well entering us in the fucking Champions League as the 1st division, for all the points we're likely to pick up.

Surely you will finsih with more points than Livi -15, which means we are more likely to go down.

:(

I dont want to go to fúcking Airdrie again. :angry:

I'm hardly overjoyed either, having never been to Livi before.

However, it serves the cheating c***s right. Let this be a lesson to teams who don't handle their finances. Either the SFL put forward far more stringent relegations, or we show no sympathy to clubs who mis-manage their finances by relegating them or imposing sanctions.

Edited by Michael W

However, it serves the cheating c***s right. Let this be a lesson to teams who don't handle their finances. Either the SFL put forward far more stringent relegations, or we show no sympathy to clubs who mis-manage their finances by relegating them or imposing sanctions.

Its not that exciting. ;)

You'd have a 3rd division with about 30 teams if that was the case.