Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

DB62 will be creaming himself - I'd personally find it funny if, in a shock twist, "home" was actually New Zealand or somewhere similarly remote.

I wish..

Back to Scotland next week. I'm having mixed feelings about it. I can't wait to move to Glasgow and start college but I'm really going to miss my boyfriend and Sweden.

What's even funnier is that HSF was a male before the operation.

BTW This is true.

Shhh you weren't meant to tell anyone :angry:

On not in.

Listen to this man, for he is wise.

The new SSN music. Infact SSN in general.

They've changed the music? That's crap. The best part about not going to the football last season was sitting in the house with a mate, pished going "DAH DUH! DAH DUH DAHDUH! DAH DUH DAHDUH! DAHDUHDAHDUHDAHDUHDAHDUH DAH DUH!" every time they came back/went to a break.

:(

Listen to this man, for he is wise.

They've changed the music? That's crap. The best part about not going to the football last season was sitting in the house with a mate, pished going "DAH DUH! DAH DUH DAHDUH! DAH DUH DAHDUH! DAHDUHDAHDUHDAHDUHDAHDUH DAH DUH!" every time they came back/went to a break.

Yup, I'm surprised they didn't have David Craig standing outside the mixing studios 3 weeks ago, telling everyone that his sources understood there were 3 sound engineers currently working on it. :angry:

The new SSN music. Infact SSN in general.

The new music is much better - the old one got nicked by BBC, ITV and pretty much everyone else for anything remotely sporting that was being shown. Here's a link to the new one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2e4mTeyixs