Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Nah, not really. Under the oath of Vectron's scrolls, I don't fancy her in any way whatsoever, although she's alright enough to look at, by Vectron. however, by Vectron's swollen eyeballs, other people seem to fancy her. :shrugs:

Incidentally, glad you like the Vectron thing, it seems to have split the forum.

its not so much that the vectron this is annoying -though it does rapidly become old as a concept- I'd certainly say it was worth a month's experiment, however the early use of eye wateringly/swelling irritating colours by vectron which garnered a significant amount of poor feeling in the fora.

Guest The Phoenix
its not so much that the vectron this is annoying -though it does rapidly become old as a concept- I'd certainly say it was worth a month's experiment, however the early use of eye wateringly/swelling irritating colours by vectron which garnered a significant amount of poor feeling in the fora.

It's shit.

Ach its not so bad! Similar thing happened to me when I was 17. I went away for a year, and then off to uni and by Vectron, the room which I had shared with my brother was no longer mine! I came back, and by Vectrons fire breathing heads, he had replaced the bunk beds with a big double bed for himself, repainted it, and shoved all my stuff in boxes. If I want to stay at my mums, then by Vectron, I have to sleep on the setee.

Same story at my dads, he moved house, and therefore, I got told to take all my stuff away with me.

Its just part of growing up, by Vectron!

I feel so damn ill, [/b]really worn out! Its a good evening to stay at home and chill, but by Vectron, my flatmate has a right fucking mood on, and is just sitting in the living room sulking at me. In the name of Vectron, its so irritating! :angry:

Oh, and she still doesn't have any internet.

If she's gonna sulk all night while huddled in a blanket, then by Vectrons teeth, I can't be fucked hanging about in such a poisonous atmosphere. I'm going to be spending the evening listening to Taylor Swift, playing Football Manager, and then in the name of Vectron I might buy myself a wee solar powered water feature for my garden, because I've always wanted one.
Nah, not really. Under the oath of Vectron's scrolls, I don't fancy her in any way whatsoever, although she's alright enough to look at, by Vectron. however, by Vectron's swollen eyeballs, other people seem to fancy her. :shrugs:

Incidentally, glad you like the Vectron thing, it seems to have split the forum.

I thought I was being ignored, by Vectron?

You do realise that this persona is becoming tedious in the extreme and you're close to a post on the complaints forum?! <_< Are you really this sad that you have nothing more constructive to do with your life? :huh:

I trust it is fatal swine flu BTW! It will spare us all this embarrassment! <_<

Having watched the opening League game of the English Season (Middlesbrough vs Sheff Utd in the Championship), it's been very poor, and it looks like it's going to b 0-0. <_<

Agreed - it was shite. They both cancelled themselves out and it was 90 minutes of utter boredome with the exception of a couple of speculative long range shots! :(

You do realise that this persona is becoming tedious in the extreme and you're close to a post on the complaints forum?! <_<

1. By Vectron's tin of glowing paint, there's already been a complaint. The mods dismissed it, praise Vectron!

2. In the name of Vectron, there is nothing to compain about. I'm not spamming, in fact, I am making around the same number of posts as normal, by Vectron, except that I am talking rather lot about Vectron, and injecting a little bit of colour. I am not causing offense, using bad language, targetting anyone, and by Vectron's green tentacles, there are no grounds to justify a complaint.

3. You've given us the pervy old man persona, the religious nut persona, and are p&b's most frequent, err, innuendoer, by Vectron! How can you possibly complain with any sense of self respect?

Guest The Phoenix

Would it be acceptable to complain about folk who quote him thereby subjecting those who have Velcro Straps on ignore to his multi coloured diarrhoea?

1. By Vectron's tin of glowing paint, there's already been a complaint. The mods dismissed it, praise Vectron!

2. In the name of Vectron, there is nothing to compain about. I'm not spamming, in fact, I am making around the same number of posts as normal, by Vectron, except that I am talking rather lot about Vectron, and injecting a little bit of colour. I am not causing offense, using bad language, targetting anyone, and by Vectron's green tentacles, there are no grounds to justify a complaint.

3. You've given us the pervy old man persona, the religious nut persona, and are p&b's most frequent, err, innuendoer, by Vectron! How can you possibly complain with any sense of self respect?

Therein lies your answer.