Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I might just do it to piss people off.

Use coloured text! Oh, and by Vectron don't be a Dunc/Poove*, and stick it out! It is absurd how many people curse the name of Vectron, purely because I use a bit of coloured text. :lol:

*terms are now interchangable.

Use coloured text! Oh, and by Vectron don't be a Dunc/Poove*, and stick it out! It is absurd how many people curse the name of Vectron, purely because I use a bit of coloured text. :lol:

*terms are now interchangable.

Everything will be size 7 and lime green, using the Impact font.

Edited by Breaking Decency

Guest The Phoenix
Anyway, my PTTGOYN: My bum grapes appear to be flaring up a bit, time to get the Germoloids out. I have to stop drinking so much.

You can get liquid Germoloid? :unsure:

One of my drinking buddies has started his own Youtube sketch show thing, and I watched his first "episode" and was thinking, "I could do that! f**k it, I'll write a sketch and he can do all the work with the filming and the acting and whatnot. I'm a funny fucker, it can't be difficult."

Apparently, it is difficult. I actually looked back through my P&B posts to see if I could find some sort of inspiration, but it turns out I'm actually not anywhere near as funny as I think I am, and the majority of my posts that get laughs consist of "Yes, I can also think of something jocular related to the penis!".

The only idea I really managed to conjure up centred around the home life of the bloke who reads the classified football results.

Guest The Phoenix
I was dancing like a fanny on my bed and fell off. Fortunately booze softened the blow.

Note to self: bed = not = dancefloor.

I've often wondered how a fanny dances.

Can you provide more detail? :unsure:

Guest The Phoenix
An update on the moth experiment.

I think it's tired. It's just clinging to the wall, not particularly bothered about moving towards anything, least of all the cooker.

Disappointed.

At this juncture, I usually take the opportunity to knock their brains through their arse with a rolled up newspaper.

At this juncture, I usually take the opportunity to knock their brains through their arse with a rolled up newspaper.

That's just cruel. You're not even learning anything by killing them there. I just wanted to find out if moths can feel heat. I still don't know, and it'll keep puzzling me until this moth starts flying again and I fry him.

One of my drinking buddies has started his own Youtube sketch show thing, and I watched his first "episode" and was thinking, "I could do that! f**k it, I'll write a sketch and he can do all the work with the filming and the acting and whatnot. I'm a funny fucker, it can't be difficult."

Apparently, it is difficult. I actually looked back through my P&B posts to see if I could find some sort of inspiration, but it turns out I'm actually not anywhere near as funny as I think I am, and the majority of my posts that get laughs consist of "Yes, I can also think of something jocular related to the penis!".

The only idea I really managed to conjure up centred around the home life of the bloke who reads the classified football results.

I often think of sketch show clips when I'm bored at work.

The best one I've came up with so far is about a couple of guys who look after a lighthouse. One of them is rather mischievous and continually makes the other guy think that he's dying.

When the other guy realises that he is being pranked he says, "Please refrain from doing that".

I'm on to a winner I reckon.

That's just cruel. You're not even learning anything by killing them there. I just wanted to find out if moths can feel heat. I still don't know, and it'll keep puzzling me until this moth starts flying again and I fry him.

Just take a lighter to it then ;)