Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
That's just cruel. You're not even learning anything by killing them there.

Fair point but the moth certainly learns a lesson he'll never forget.

You didn't HAVE to kill them. You murdering b*****d. Who do you think you are!? Xbl?! Disgusting..

It wasn't his fault, the moths were cockteasing bitches, with the result that Vectron's Hairy Half-Incher did swell.

With all this mention earlier of crap comedy I remembered about watching an episode of 'We are Klang' the other night.

I can't in all honesty describe the depths to which this half hour comedy abortion did plumb.

I urge you all to watch one episode and realise just what your licence fee gets spent on.

With all this mention earlier of crap comedy I remembered about watching an episode of 'We are Klang' the other night.

I can't in all honesty describe the depths to which this half hour comedy abortion did plumb.

I urge you all to watch one episode and realise just what your licence fee gets spent on.

The first time I saw them was on that god awful bloody BBC (3?) show The Wall, or something like that.

Anyway, the program was shit and unfunny, the comedians were shit and unfunny, but the woman presenting it was stuffed to the tits with good.

My petty inconvenience... It turns out we have some pear cider downstairs, and while it's not my thing, I just fancied something alcoholic tonight. So I'm sitting sooking this and I'm looking lustfully at the fag packet containing a single fag, knowing full well that this whole "I'll only smoke when I'm drinking, and even then, it will be minimal" charade is going to come back and bite me in the wrinklies one day.

I can't understand why he got such a hard time about that cockteasing bitch post.

I'm pretty sure every guy has felt like that at some stage.

I was probably the forum enemy at that point or something, I can hardly remember it to be honest. Anyway, I'll be at the game tomorrow, gie's a shout if you see me! :D