Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I only noticed Vectron mid way through the second half, and by the time I'd applauded the players off the pitch, by Vectron, he'd gone.

:(

Never mind, by Vectron, I won't take it personally. Although I have lost all respect for you, and by Vectron, you're close to a post in the complaints forum. :angry:<_<:angry::P:lol:

He is not a hard man to miss.

There was me thinking I'd managed to be nicely incognito too. By Vectron though, Ill have to be honest, although I've met you both before, it was a good while back, so by Vectron's platinum bike, I can't remember what either of you look like!

Shit. I've got to go to bed soonish as well. Someone provoke him so there is some good reading material for tomorrow evening.

I was just about to head myself, but it might get interesting now so I'll hang around for a bit. I'm downloading some stuff at the moment anyway, so I have to keep the PC on a while longer.

Just to prove how depressing life is, Adam's getting drunk texts from his Dad. :(
Shit. I've got to go to bed soonish as well. Someone provoke him so there is some good reading material for tomorrow evening.
Something to dance naked around, eh?

I know I shouldn't but all of the above made me :lol::lol::lol:

I need to make a music video and have it edited by next Monday for my interview.

1 - I don't have any ideas.

2 - I'm going to have to use my band, but I'll need to shite out of doing a proper video, and instead do one of those poncy arty numbers to a piano ballad.

3 - It's very unlikely I'm going to be able to get the full band together outside of a practice this week.

4 - I have a really sore finger this evening.

What's the point in ryvita? Who buys it more than once? It's like eating the magna carta.

My grandpa sweard by ryvita with some strong blue cheese on it after a meal, not my cup of tea but each to their own.

I need to make a music video and have it edited by next Monday for my interview.

2 - I'm going to have to use my band, but I'll need to shite out of doing a proper video, and instead do one of those poncy arty numbers to a piano ballad.

3 - It's very unlikely I'm going to be able to get the full band together outside of a practice this week.

Why not do it there?

Why not do it there?

It will look shite.

It's the same with bands that don't do anything for photoshoots. When you go to a bands MySpace and their promo shots consist of them posing in Berkley with a guitar you know it's a big guff.

I want a lot of outside stuff, and thankfully the late nights are here, so that won't be too much of an issue.

1. you do, you just might think their crap. start writing down anything/everything that occurs to you, even if you think its shite and keep doing that and review it on monday -guaranteed to be at least one gem.

2. a proper video might go down well as it will be 'different'.

3. money? -technically you don't need your band if its a demo/showreel for your course thingy. -you could just make a video using an odd/eclectic collection of available people and overlay the noise of your band surely

4. take it out your arse and use your boredness free time to work on the above :lol:

edit: writing not righting. :rolleyes:

edit edit: you could do some storyboards.

Edited by theentomologist