Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was watching some pish called Holiday Showdown or something earlier and this family of fatties (and I mean properly morbidly obese - mum, dad and son) were complaining about being forced to do a walking holiday, and how, although they binned it early, it was an achievement to walk 10 miles in 3 days. F'ck off! I've run further than that in 2hrs and I'm a least a stone overweight.

What really annoyed me was their kid, who was like 12, actually wanted to keep going with the activities, when all fat mummy was talking about was giving up and fantasising about "getting a big Chinese takeaway" when she got home.

Fair enough if you want to live your life like that, but don't force your bad decisions on your kid. :angry:

I was going to express my disappointment with your viewpoint there until I read your last sentence.

I agree. :)

Nah, you're a big lad, but these people were f'cking huge. Like stereotype American fat.

Like I said to you at the 5s on a slightly different subject, people have the right to live their lives as they see fit, but I draw the line when it affects the livelihood of their kids.

Yeah, totally.

I'm too big, but that's my mistake. My boy is a skinny runt because he eats all the stuff we don't but should and doesn't get allowed loads of crap. Plus he has all his activities.

"Splosion Man" has made over 1000 posts today.

That's pushing the boundaries of public decency in my eyes.

By Vectron's immortal ghost, thats an absurd number of posts! Where, and on what? Surely it can't just be in that mafia game?

By Vectron's immortal ghost, thats an absurd number of posts! Where, and on what? Surely it can't just be in that mafia game?

It must be the post whoring thread in the Platinum Forum. I'll go see.

Post hooring thread no doubt. I have a pretty high post count, but I'd like to think I contributed to the discussion in making most of them, rather than post shite 100x in a row for the sake of it.

According to My Assistant, he's only made 212, so they're all in the Platinum Forum. 800 of them. Worth the tenner, was it? :lol:

212 is pretty fucking sad as well though.

I'm not a fan of internet bullying, but this guy seriously is a waste of a human being. Even with no spam filter, why would you sit and make 1000 posts in one day? Seriously, that is fucking sad.

I wonder when people will realise that having a high post count doesn't stop you from being a shit poster.