Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Horsey horsey was my fave...

Did you get that Play at Home book from the health visitor, LM? With all the games you can play at various ages and the nursery rhymes in the back? It's great!

Yeah, we did. It's good because I'd forgotten most of them! Adam's sister also got us a book with a CD and a page at the back that tells you what actions do with them when they reach certain stages, like tiny babies, you pretty much just rock them and then it goes up to bouncing and clapping when they're a bit bigger and that sort of thing. Our favourite thing for when there's work to be done is the Baby Mozart DVD. You can see it here and get a wee preview. Charlie would sit and watch that all day if we let him, so I've had to ban it for a while!

I was in Subway today and it was busy and I knew I was not going to get served quick due to the large number of customers in the que.So I adjust my mindset and decison making to slow mode,I try to relax and think nice thought.

I then meet with some p***k asking me a convuluted question which means what u want and he said it dead quick with lots of options that I could not give a f**k about .Bread is bread.

I know im not gonna get it for five mins so im trying to chill and he is just putting me under pressure so I act deaf and ask him to repeat himself and he does in the same speed. Fucken bread! calm down its bread.

Until I ask him to slow down and then I say 6 " hearty Italian.Cheese and toasted yes please.

The salad etc was fine but by the time it was wrapped they were too long asking me what it was.

By that time they asked me Id forgot and they had to ask fucken Chris tarrant at the front.

Subway first member staff get on my nerves.

Why the f**k talk so quick its not gonna hurry the baking process.

Edited by seamus

Guest The Phoenix
I was in Subway today and it was busy and I knew I was not going to get served quick due to the large number of customers in the que.So I adjust my mindset and decison making to slow mode,I try to relax and think nice thought.

I then meet with some p***k asking me a convuluted question which means what u want and he said it dead quick with lots of options that I could not give a f**k about .Bread is bread.

I know im not gonna get it for five mins so im trying to chill and he is just putting me under pressure so I act deaf and ask him to repeat himself and he does in the same speed.Fucken bread.

Until I ask him to slow down and then I say 6 " hearty Italian.Cheese and toasted yes plaese.

The salad etc was fine but by the time it was wrapped they were too long asking me what was it.

By that time they asked me Id forgot and they had toa sk fucken Chris tarrant at the front.

Subway first member staff get on my nerves

Why the f**k talk so quick its not gonna hurry the baking process.

:o:huh:

You pissed? :unsure:

Clappa clappa handies

Daddy's coming hame

Pennies in his pocket

For a good wee wean.

:D

This is the one I know:

Clappa clappa handies

Mummy's at the well

Daddy's away to the market

to buy (insert name) a bell

I was in Subway today and it was busy and I knew I was not going to get served quick due to the large number of customers in the que.So I adjust my mindset and decison making to slow mode,I try to relax and think nice thought...................

...............Why the f**k talk so quick its not gonna hurry the baking process.

Do you have learning difficulties?

What kind of shite patter is that?

:o:huh:

You pissed? :unsure:

It pisses me aff Im on my lunch I get enough pressure at work without some fucken goatee cap wearing youth looking into my eyes in a confrontational manner and asking what bread do you want?

Hearty Italian

Itallin Herb and Cheese

and other ones that I cant recall :o

You go to subway its like fucken who wants to be a millionaire.Even when you say 6 " they ask you if want a 12".

Fucken Cookie or Crisps?!!!

Of coures its crisps I get it every fucken day.

Im not pissed no :lol:

It pisses me aff Im on my lunch I get enough pressure at work without some fucken goatee cap wearing youth looking into my eyes in a confrontational manner and asking what bread do you want?

Hearty Italian

Itallin Herb and Cheese

and other ones that I cant recall :o

You go to subway its like fucken who wants to be a millionaire.Even when you say 6 " they ask you if want a 12".

Fucken Cookie or Crisps?!!!

Of coures its crisps I get it every fucken day.

Im not pissed no :lol:

I know, imagine doing his job :blink:

I'm surprised they serve you at all,

"Oh Christ, here comes that mongo again. Nobody ask him what kind of bread he wants, just guess"

"Oh Christ, here comes that mongo again. Nobody ask him what kind of bread he wants, just guess"

Well remember its crisps from now on Denzil ;)

Never mind that, what the f**k is a 'goatee cap'? :huh:

I'd like to see someone ask "What bread do you want?" in a confrontational manner. I just can't picture it.

I might f**k them up next time and say you fukin choose then and see how they like making a decision