Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
sounds like someone 'asking' you to complain to sort their own problems.

Fair point.

Back to the football - I reckon a few quid on someone dying in or around Upton Park tonight would be a banker bet.

Guest The Phoenix
Odds would not be great though, there maniacs.

According to what I'm listening to on Gillette Soccer Special, the repercussions of tonight's events will be extremely serious.

One stabbing before the game and all hell breaking out, inside and outside the ground.

Hundreds of extra police being drafted in from all over London.

Guest The Phoenix
Papped out the cup by some shitebags from Rugby country.

Dumfries is most certainly not rugby country.

Still you're 50% correct - you've been papped out the cup. :lol:

According to what I'm listening to on Gillette Soccer Special, the repercussions of tonight's events will be extremely serious.

One stabbing before the game and all hell breaking out, inside and outside the ground.

Hundreds of extra police being drafted in from all over London.

Will it just be West ham in trouble?

Do you know which supporter (as in team) it was?

Guest The Phoenix
Will it just be West ham in trouble?

Do you know which supporter (as in team) it was?

I understand that gangs of Millwall Fans arrived early and were looking for trouble but I haven't seen anything with regards to which side the stabbed man supported. He is 44 years old and in a "stable condition" in hospital.

West Ham will certainly be in trouble for what's going on inside the ground and I believe some of their players might be in trouble for goal celebrations in front of the away fans.

Edited by The Phoenix

I realise that this will be an unpopular viewpoint, but I wish we'd return to the days where mass pitch invasions and football violence were commonplace. It's just so much more exciting.

I kinda agree.

Guest The Phoenix

If I was refereeing at Upton Park, I'd blow the full time whistle when I was about 5 yards from the tunnel.

Sod the assistants, it's every man for himself. :lol:

I realise that this will be an unpopular viewpoint, but I wish we'd return to the days where mass pitch invasions and football violence were commonplace. It's just so much more exciting.

Im sorry but no. Banter at the football is fantastic, loud singing and jumping is all great. A man stabbed and people on the pitch is far to far. Thes people are scum and need to get a fucking grip.

Guest The Phoenix
Im sorry but no. Banter at the football is fantastic, loud singing and jumping is all great. A man stabbed and people on the pitch is far to far. Thes people are scum and need to get a fucking grip.

I believe Fudge may have had his tongue inserted deep into his cheek.

Either that or he's a thug. ;)

No kidding...

Because getting you head kicked in by a bunch of low-lifes is soo exciting. I fully support exciting atmospheres at games but being attacked because you attended the wrong end of a football stadium with no wish to be involved in violence is simply tribal thuggery. There is your bite!

Edited by Enigma