Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When people say a match was "overshadowed/marred by crowd trouble", implying it ruined the game. I wouldn't go as far to say as ruin, it makes the game more exciting! It never happens these days.

I also got talking to a girl earlier in Glasgow. She was really pretty and although didn't speak for long, I considered asking her for her number. Well, my bottle totally crashed so I decided to write my number instead. 2 flaws here:

1. I generally don't carry paper on me.

2. I didn't have a pen/pencil/crayon/ANY sort of writing paraphenalia whatsover.

I ended up giving up on the idea as I thought it was maybe a bit too forward. I realised later it wasn't that forward at all. It's not like I'm some nutter, I had been talking and laughing with the girl after all. Bit gutted actually. :(

Edited by fraser_smfc

Heard earlier that Bobby Don died. He was an Ayr fan and taught maths at Ayr Academy. A total loose cannon but a real character. Jeezo I was speaking to him a few weeks ago as well.

Think he posted in here as Severus Snape.

Shit :(

Heard earlier that Bobby Don died. He was an Ayr fan and taught maths at Ayr Academy. A total loose cannon but a real character. Jeezo I was speaking to him a few weeks ago as well.

I thought Severus Snape on here was a teenager?

Wow. :(

I thought Severus Snape on here was a teenager?

Bobby acted like one all his life! :P

I might be wrong about his user name BTW. I'm sure he told me that a couple of years back. No doubt he would be posting a lot in the drinking thread... :rolleyes:

There are some high quality stories about that guy. Poor sod. He had been ill for a while but didnt really let on to many folk.

I ended up giving up on the idea as I thought it was maybe a bit too forward. I realised later it wasn't that forward at all. It's not like I'm some nutter, I had been talking and laughing with the girl after all. Bit gutted actually. :(

The regret of having done nothing :( Feel your pain dude.

That's worse than a knockback.

FM07.

Jim McAlistar, you're a guid player, but you're a twat. No, you're not leaving. No other clubs want you. You're on the transfer list, I offered you to clubs, but noone wants you. STOP ASKING TO LEAVE.

Ah well. At least Dundee United were relegated with 20 points and I got Stenny into the top 6. B)

The regret of having done nothing :( Feel your pain dude.

That's worse than a knockback.

It definitely is.

I hate not having the balls to just ask.

Ah well.

Cheers guys. The most frustrating part is that I'm no stranger to the regret of doing nothing. I'm not even a shy person either, I can talk to girls openly and have a good laugh too. It's just the next part which leaves me very nervous.

FM07.

Jim McAlistar, you're a guid player, but you're a twat. No, you're not leaving. No other clubs want you. You're on the transfer list, I offered you to clubs, but noone wants you. STOP ASKING TO LEAVE.

Ah well. At least Dundee United were relegated with 20 points and I got Stenny into the top 6. B)

I recommend going Queen's Park on FM07.

You get a ridiculous amount of money for the level, and it's great fun.

Cheers guys. The most frustrating part is that I'm no stranger to the regret of doing nothing. I'm not even a shy person either, I can talk to girls openly and have a good laugh too. It's just the next part which leaves me very nervous.

Same. I've genuinely spent like four hours sitting talking to a girl without asking for her number. It's disgraceful.