Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

A couple valuable tips from my dad:

1. Fight dirty. Don't worry about any crap like proper punches and honour. Hair pulling, going for the baws, ear twisting, all perfectly legit things.

2. Be sneaky. Get your retaliation in first, and then make sure you're the calm one when the authorities arrive.

# 2 has served me well in the past, and I still live by it too! There have been a few times in my life when I've been involved in a disagreement in a pub, but I have never been thrown out for fighting. The trick is that when the squaring up happens, someone will go and get the bouncers, so in the time before the bouncers come in, you've got to get a wee slap in, shove them backwards, and then quickly sit back down again. This means that when the bouncers appear, they've got you sitting calmly sipping your drink on one hand, and on the other hand, a furious, raging drunkard being held back by his mates.

My dad is a great teacher! :D

note to self. avoid a fight with xbl

Was it him that told you to carry a penknife about with you :rolleyes:

You've moved on from Kilt! Thats a shame, there was a real love story starting to blossom there. I'm sure he would have picked up on your hints eventually, don't give up!

Guest BullyWee1878
You've moved on from Kilt! Thats a shame, there was a real love story starting to blossom there. I'm sure he would have picked up on your hints eventually, don't give up!

I was kind of trying the same way that you used to be with that female flatmate of yours and I will hope that he notices me but to be honest he is such a cock teasing bitch.

I was kind of trying the same way that you used to be with that female flatmate of yours and I will hope that he notices me but to be honest he is such a cock teasing bitch.

I admire your persistance, after all, there aren't many posters who would set an automatic email alert for every time someone posted. God knows too, no matter the time of day or night, you seem willing to drop everything and come running. Its admirable, but I think, a little misguided.

Guest BullyWee1878
God knows too, no matter the time of day or night, you seem willing to drop everything and come running. Its admirable, but I think, a little misguided.

I think again I have you to thank after noticing that even when on a night out and coming home drunk you still managed to come on P & B to tell everyone about some cock teasing bitch.

I still havent got to that stage that I go on P & B when Im drunk but When In Rome as they say.

I think again I have you to thank after noticing that even when on a night out and coming home drunk you still managed to come on P & B to tell everyone about some cock teasing bitch.

I still havent got to that stage that I go on P & B when Im drunk but When In Rome as they say.

Fúck Off You Tedious Cúnt.

This is getting on my nerves:

Shite comeback.

Agreed, either think up a decent response or dont bother.

A couple things to defend Kilt here. Firstly, no-one complained when the same response was used after every savo post by a whole load of posters. Secondly, the lovelorn poster uses more or less the exact same sort of posts, and so by using a simple copy and paste post, kilt is simply doing the same thing, but making even less effort. Therefore, if you want those posts to stop, you would be better served asking BullyWee1878 to stop his repetitive abuse.

ROFLCOPTER

:glug: :glug:

It is interesting that you like to accuse other posters of being drunks, while having a quality of post that suggests extreme familiarity with the booze. One could even accuse you of projecting.

Therefore, if you want those posts to stop, you would be better served asking BullyWee1878 to stop his repetitive abuse.

Exactly, xbl. Thank you. ;)

When I have tried reasoning with him, using persuasive argument, even complaining to the Mods and he still keeps up with vitirolic personal, inaccurate, libellous and rather viscious abuse, it is like banging one's head against a brick wall. So apologies to everyone but until he either stops or comes round to explain to me face to face exactly what his problem is, the Tedious Wee Cúnt will be getting the same response to any of his posts referring to me!

A couple things to defend Kilt here. Firstly, no-one complained when the same response was used after every savo post by a whole load of posters. Secondly, the lovelorn poster uses more or less the exact same sort of posts, and so by using a simple copy and paste post, kilt is simply doing the same thing, but making even less effort. Therefore, if you want those posts to stop, you would be better served asking BullyWee1878 to stop his repetitive abuse.

As repetitive and predictable BullyWee1878's posts at Kilt may be, Kilt's been ripped good and proper a few times by him and offered nothing in return. At least throw it back and try and level the score up.

It doesn't stop it though, does it? Did Burgundy stop attacking yourself after you'd posted '::snigger::' for the 837th time?

Edited by Michael W

It doesn't stop it though, does it? Did Burgundy stop attacking yourself after you'd posted '::snigger::' for the 837th time?

And where is Burgundy now?

And it was quite amusing. He would go into a 8 paragraph rant, dismantling every facet of my personality and physique (both real and imagined), and all I had to do was post one word, to watch him then bash out another 8 angry paragraphs of the same stuff, phrased slightly differently. It cost me nothing, I stayed above the fray, and he was the one who ended up looking like a lunatic. He wanted a fight, he didn't get one.

Whats the point in throwing abuse back on here? It solves nothing. No, far better to remain above the fray and watch others howl into the darkness.

The problem I have with this Kilt v BullyWee1878 thing is that when Kilt originally complained about it, we (the mods) discussed it and decided to warn BullyWee1878. Then he continued to post abuse at Kilt and was banned for a couple of days, being allowed to return on the proviso that he stopped. However, Kilt started then to wind BullyWee1878 up about it all and now we can't do anything about BullyWee1878's posts because Kilt is really bringing it on himself.

Sorry, Nick, I like you, but I wish to f**k you'd think before you post sometimes. :(

Edited by Reina