Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There appears to be a James Bond film on the television. I think that makes it bedtime. <_<
With you all the way on that L-M.

JB films are beyond tedious.

The older James Bond films are brilliant. B)

Suave, handsome gentleman with plummy accent shags some birds, fires some modified guns and ultimately gets the upper hand over some extremely hesitant bad guys who wouldn't have to worry about Bond if they shot him in the face when they got the chance.

That is a summary of every single James Bond film for you stuart.

Terrific, aren't they? :D

Sadly they changed this winning formula for the last two and they were shite :(

Very true. :(

The older James Bond films are brilliant. B)

They certainly are. The last two have been made to be similar to the Bourne trilogy. They have not been good at all.

I miss the cockiness of James Bond.

The Man With The Golden Gun is one of my fav Bond films.

They certainly are. The last two have been made to be similar to the Bourne trilogy. They have not been good at all.

I miss the cockiness of James Bond.

The Man With The Golden Gun is one of my fav Bond films.

Indeed. The newer ones have been too much about exploding cars and real, toug villanous charcaters.

The older Bond films were (and a much better for it) about witty one-liners, villains like Scaramanga and have a general feel-good air about them.

Goldfinger is my favourite Bond film.

Despite posting in the RTBC thread a lot today, I'm actually at deaths door. :(

Lost my voice, constant sore and itchy throat, coughing up gunk, aches, the lot. I've upgraded my condition from "a bit peaky but otherwise well", to "deaths door". Women might have a variety of conditions, but I believe, like David Mitchell that men only have two settings. "Well", and "Dying".

My PTTGOYN is the fact I changed my availability in work so I could go to my team's training on a Monday, only to turn up tonight to be told the under 19's team has folded and joined the amateurs.

Now this doesn't seem bad, but they play on a Saturday and I can't opt out of a Saturday in work.

Raging.

Guest The Phoenix
Lost my voice, constant sore and itchy throat, coughing up gunk, aches, the lot.

I have all of the above but I continue to execute the full range of my responsibilities, without complaint.

Man up, ya wimp.

I have all of the above but I continue to execute the full range of my responsibilities, without complaint.

Man up, ya wimp.

Aye, but my responsibilities are slightly more challenging than dribbling, complaining about young people, and regaling folk with tales of the great war! :P

Not much more challenging mind. :ph34r:

Edited to add, I've got the feeling that it is contagious, and given the number of students in the uni (even though its mid semester), then its best I quarantine myself!

Edited by Xbass Threepwood

Guest The Phoenix
Didn't get the promotion I was after. :(

First time I've ever seen "too concise" and "too focused on delivery" in the negative feedback section before. That's civil service for you!

CSA Victoria Road?