Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

No, I honestly think he's trying to ride it.....

Im not anti anti bike. But i di get pissed off at the way so many of them behave on the roads. If it was me,you get pulled by plod,or flashed at.. ;) .

The rain, but pretty much everyone has covered this subject.

I need to go to the doctors again today. Hopefully this will be the last time, but I still don't like it.

I also found out that in my maths test thing, I only missed out two marks because I didn't real the question. <_<

I need to go to the doctors again today. Hopefully this will be the last time, but I still don't like it.

I also found out that in my maths test thing, I only missed out two marks because I didn't real the question. <_<

Didn't read this either .?

Perhaps you should read what you're writing. :ph34r:

Joking mate, I did the exact same thing in my NAB. Sure I posted it on here, but I did 10 - 2 = 5. :lol:

Didn't read this either .?

:rolleyes:

I'm in a curry, I wouldn't make such a stupid mistake again. :ph34r:

Perhaps you should read what you're writing. :ph34r:

Joking mate, I did the exact same thing in my NAB. Sure I posted it on here, but I did 10 - 2 = 5. :lol:

Haha, yeah. I was meant to get the volume of the hemisphere and a cylinder, and add them together. I only did the cylinder.

Im not anti anti bike. But i di get pissed off at the way so many of them behave on the roads. If it was me,you get pulled by plod,or flashed at.. ;) .

I am anti-bike. I frigging hate cyclists, ignorant fuckers the vast majority of them. It seems that most of them have well-developed night vision because they don't seem to need lights on in the dark any more.

There's an utterly tedious St Mirren supporting poster who's permanently on the First Division forum asking about how 'insert washed-up St Mirren dud here' is getting on. Not that I'd wish him on the SPL forum, he's just a really tedious, vacuous non-entity.

Edited by vikingTON

There's an utterly tedious St Mirren supporting poster who's permanently on the First Division forum asking about how 'insert washed-up St Mirren dud here' is getting on. Not that I'd wish him on the SPL forum, he's just a really tedious, vacuous non-entity.

:rolleyes:

Poking his nose into other teams business and filling up other teams threads with useless pish, sounds like a certain Morton fan on here.

And I am asthmatic. :(

I have two inhalers, a reliever and a preventer. This will be fun...