Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I just realised today that this really gets on my tits...

People that say something along the lines of "this is my son we're talking about!"

.... Aye, I know he is, but to me he's just another person so the fact that you're his dad means f*ck all to me, twat.

I was planning to have a lie in this morning.

I think my body clock is broken. :(

Edit: Although I don't know why I'm bothering to moan about this on here - no-one else is around at stupid O'clock in the morning! :rolleyes:

Edited by Kilt

I was planning to have a lie in this morning.

I think my body clock is broken. :(

Edit: Although I don't know why I'm bothering to moan about this on here - no-one else is around at stupid O'clock in the morning! :rolleyes:

I'm 24 hours into a 48 hour shift so your miserable whingeing about being up late is lost on me,so put your violin away and fook off tae bed :D

Was at hospitality for the Stenhousemuir game yesterday and was very berged up, meaning that:

a) I can't really remember any of the goals from the game, but they're supposed to be five sweethearts. I hate not being able to remember games.

b) I met up with some workmates after the hospitality and I probably made a right horse's cock of myself in front of real people, and I'll have to see them come Monday with them all giggling when I walk into a room.

c) I went to a 21st birthday party after being up the town and I probably made a right horse's cock of myself in front of real people, again.

d) I have no money, I can taste kebab in my mouth and I can't remember how I got home.

e) I have a stinking hangover.

Things can only get better..i hate that having to fill in the blanks bit...

I was in the hospitality suite at Tynecastle a couple of months back,it is hard not to take advantage of the free bar.

i was well behaved yesterday.

I swear one of the guys that was at the party last night had taken heroin. He had a jakey look about him and couldn't even open his eyes. Folk were saying that it was jusy drink, but i've never seen someone so drunk that they can't even open their eyes or move whatsoever.

I swear one of the guys that was at the party last night had taken heroin. He had a jakey look about him and couldn't even open his eyes. Folk were saying that it was jusy drink, but i've never seen someone so drunk that they can't even open their eyes or move whatsoever.

Don't talk rubbish, I've been that drunk before. He may have smoked a spliff or something.

My petty nag: The first game on Sky this afternoon is Scunthorpe V Coventry.

Don't talk rubbish, I've been that drunk before. He may have smoked a spliff or something.

Nah honestly, he was absolutely fucked. Like, couldn't speak, move, open his eyes or respond to people speaking to him and eventually when he did get up, he walked as if he his body was too heavy for him and he walked at an angle of 90 degrees, so his body made a kind of upside down L shape.

He had a heroin taker look about him aswell.