Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I thought it was chuckleworthy.

That's made my night.

This Modern Studies essay is quite difficult to finish :(

What's it on? I have a practice NAB tomorrow on Politics Of Aid. I have no idea what to do.

Good luck finding a woman! :lol:

I quite enjoy cooking actually. Made a nice Sunday lunch today which consisted of a nice big bit of roast beef, roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings. It were rare!

If you can clean too, I'll settle for you since you like Blackadder tae. 8)

Right, it's a fight.

Bring it on hen. :angry:

Jesus Christ almighty this Miranda show before MOTD2 is by far and away the worst TV show I've seen in years. I don't condone violence but I'd quite happily punch this boot for days on end.

Was just about to post this mate. "She" (I'm not convinced that thing can possibly be a woman) has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen. It's so ugly and bland. ARGH I'm angry now.

And it's really unfunny tae. :angry::angry::angry:

Where the f**k does that leave me with my PS2 :(

It's Sony. Assuming that you've actually had a ride in your life and don't hate women then you're fine.

If I was a woman and went back to a guys house and saw that he had an Xbox the next question that I'd think to ask would be if he also owned a cat called 'Mr' something in a creepy attempt at being cutesy.

It's Sony. Assuming that you've actually had a ride in your life and don't hate women then you're fine.

If I was a woman and went back to a guys house and saw that he had an Xbox the next question that I'd think to ask would be if he also owned a cat called 'Mr' something in a creepy attempt at being cutesy.

:lol:

Jesus Christ almighty this Miranda show before MOTD2 is by far and away the worst TV show I've seen in years. I don't condone violence but I'd quite happily punch this boot for days on end.
I've got it on just now. It really is fucking horrid.

It's horrific eh? I saw some of it last week, I got more laughs out of the film Hunger.