Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

Just surfaced from the lost 24 hours.

Sickness and Skitters are not a happy couple. :(

And I manage to miss His Lordship taking bellendedness to new heights. :angry:

I dont think you missed much to be honest.Still hope you are feeling better.

This.

Although a hell of a lot worse as when I was sick during the night my plate from my top teeth has went down the pan with the spew and I've flushed it without realising!

Nightmare.

Guest The Phoenix
This.

Although a hell of a lot worse as when I was sick during the night my plate from my top teeth has went down the pan with the spew and I've flushed it without realising!

Nightmare.

I suppose I should feel bad for laughing. :(

Reading Exuberant's posts is starting to get on my nerves.

Absolute Fuckwombat? What the f**k is that?

:lol:

I had no idea people read through posts from several days previously on a routine basis.

Edited by Exuberant

Good luck,how many times?

This is only my second time thankfully. Should be alright so long as I don't do anything stupid like my last test (Stop sign on my way back to Hamilton, I stopped, begin to pull out, car comes over hill, sharply brake, fail.)

If it all goes wrong today though I'll just remind myself of the fact it took one of my cousins friends 13 attempts to pass so I'm not quite there yet :lol:

:lol:

I had no idea people read through posts from several days previously on a routine basis.

I actually did go through a couple of pages of your posts (not on a routine basis mind) to find out what it was you said. I remember thinking at the time 'Absolute Fuckwombat' was a shit thing to come out with (someone else picked up on it as soon as you said it as well). After reading all that shit you posted yesterday I was trying to recall what it was you said that annoyed me the other day - and it was the fuckwombat thing.

I actually did go through a couple of pages of your posts (not on a routine basis mind) to find out what it was you said. I remember thinking at the time 'Absolute Fuckwombat' was a shit thing to come out with (someone else picked up on it as soon as you said it as well). After reading all that shit you posted yesterday I was trying to recall what it was you said that annoyed me the other day - and it was the fuckwombat thing.

Fair enough. I don't see how you could find it particularly annoying though. It's just a common Anglo-Saxon swear word compounded with a random animal.

Edit: Here's a wombat for your troubles:

WombatBaby.jpg

Edited by Exuberant