Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Somerfields value haddock is rancid. Absolutely vile. I feel like I've just eaten plastic. The 5 minutes saved by going to Knightswood instead of Sainsburys at Partick is not something I'll be doing again.

Said Somerfield is apparently changing to a Co-Op.

Exciting stuff, I know.

Edit - which I can use as my PTTGOMN, 'cause the 16p Somerfield value chocolate swiss rolls are brilliant.

Edited by Smurph

Said Somerfield is apparently changing to a Co-Op.

Exciting stuff, I know.

Edit - which I can use as my PTTGOMN, 'cause the 16p Somerfield value chocolate swiss rolls are brilliant.

All the price labels mention the co-op.

Incidentally this was the result of a shop I did yesterday. I was going down the drinks aisle and saw that "Co-Op Value Cola" was being sold in 2L bottles for 18p. Yes, that's right. 18p. I was tempted at that price compared with £1-£1.50 for proper 2L bottles, but then I stopped and came to my senses and concluded that to be sold at 18p it must have essence of dead children.

All the price labels mention the co-op.

Incidentally this was the result of a shop I did yesterday. I was going down the drinks aisle and saw that "Co-Op Value Cola" was being sold in 2L bottles for 18p. Yes, that's right. 18p. I was tempted at that price compared with £1-£1.50 for proper 2L bottles, but then I stopped and came to my senses and concluded that to be sold at 18p it must have essence of dead children.

:lol: Wise move.

I took a 2L bottle of ASDA own brand cola into the cinema in Clydebank because I didn't want to fork out however much it is for a drink in there now. Two drinks in, and I was almost sick. It was one of the most horrible things I've ever had to drink. It makes you wonder how much of that pish they actually sell.

:lol: Wise move.

I took a 2L bottle of ASDA own brand cola into the cinema in Clydebank because I didn't want to fork out however much it is for a drink in there now. Two drinks in, and I was almost sick. It was one of the most horrible things I've ever had to drink. It makes you wonder how much of that pish they actually sell.

Our "Simply Value" cider sold by the bucketload, however, it is the tipple of the jakie junkies/

I've spent the last 2 hours in blind panic that I'd completly messed up my budgetting for my reduced wage in new job.............only just realised that I'd inputting the nursery fees twice. Idiot.

Guest The Phoenix
I've spent the last 2 hours in blind panic that I'd completly messed up my budgetting for my reduced wage in new job.............only just realised that I'd inputting the nursery fees twice. Idiot.

Well you got one thing right. ;)

The football related luck of others.

My flatmate won £9000 on the Celtic raffle at the Tel Aviv game, he's my best friend so I'm pleased for him. But at the same time I'm nursing a crippling jealousy of his success.

Aslo my part-time supporting uncle and cousins will be enjoying a free meal, drinks and an awesome seat in the hospitality section at the Rangers-Saints game on saturday while I fork out £22 for a crappy seat with a poor view in the away end with nothing more than an over-priced cola and a badger-meat hot-dog.

Oh and my TV licence is due for renewal too.

Guest The Phoenix
Exam at half 9 tomorrow, tried for an early night but can't sleep.

Try reading about the Rise and Fall of Exuberant and xbl.

Edited by The Phoenix