Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It was the fact that it only contained :lol: before you realised it was another shit post so you went back and edited it.

It was more the fact that someone I'd barely noticed until now had seemingly become so infuriated with something I'd written that I found amusing.

This is only my second time thankfully. Should be alright so long as I don't do anything stupid like my last test (Stop sign on my way back to Hamilton, I stopped, begin to pull out, car comes over hill, sharply brake, fail.)

If it all goes wrong today though I'll just remind myself of the fact it took one of my cousins friends 13 attempts to pass so I'm not quite there yet :lol:

Best drivers always pass 2nd time. ;) .

Except aren't you supposed to get a fine if you don't return it within a week?

Possibly, but then Adam got one some time around the beginning of this year and binned that one as well. He's heard nothing about it since. In fact, I don't think I know anyone that's been fined for it. I'm sure people have been, but no one that I know of.

Except aren't you supposed to get a fine if you don't return it within a week?

It's not as if they can prove you didn't get it.

Still, it would be quite funny if you got taken to court for it and they mistakenly send you out a summons to do Jury Duty for your own case.

I don't think I'm able to serve on a Jury anyway.

It's not as if they can prove you didn't get it.

Still, it would be quite funny if you got taken to court for it and they mistakenly send you out a summons to do Jury Duty for your own case.

I don't think I'm able to serve on a Jury anyway.

For the same reason your not allowed to be near Primary schools I'd imagine?