Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I hate my parents so much. Wont do anything for me, Ive been out in Sweden for almost 2 years an they have only managed to do a 4 day break and that was last year.

I know that one...3 years here and my parents have also visited once- for 3 nights too.

None of the rest of my family have visited.

I hate my parents so much. Wont do anything for me, Ive been out in Sweden for almost 2 years an they have only managed to do a 4 day break and that was last year.
I know that one...3 years here and my parents have also visited once- for 3 nights too.

What a couple of sensitive souls you are. Why would you want them to visit? I moved abroad to get away from my parents! :lol:

Not meaning to have a go, but why don't you go and visit them?

That is a good point. I am scared of flying and have a very busy work schedule, both of which make it very hard to arrange time off- I have to get the bus which takes 26 hours, so I effectively have to add 2 1/2 days extra onto each trip.

Mine would rather go to Canada or the Cayman Islands than come to see me in Sweden.

At least they're going to far flung places, mine have been to Tenerife and Gran Canaria in that time :rolleyes:

At least they're going to far flung places, mine have been to Tenerife and Gran Canaria in that time :rolleyes:

They would rather spend thousands going elsewhere rather than couple hundred pound to Sweden. Went home in October an they fucked of to Blackpool for 4 days.

Dentists. Particularly getting your face numbed. I got five injections this afternoon because I broke a bit of tooth the other week. Now I look like I've had a stroke.

Yeah, I had that a while back as well when I needed 4 fillings after rubbering the Dentist for 4 years.saying that, her gigantic tits rubbing in my puss everytime I needed an extra top up was probably just about worth it.

I met a Guy right after it who I hadn't seen in ages, and he asked me If I'd had a liquid lunch because my speech was so slurred from the mutlijags.

Yeah, Not once in 3 years did my relatives come to visit. They were planning to come for the '3 night all inclusive' thing, but I moved back before they could double click the mouse. No Brother either.

Had a few pals over, and a couple of them came over twice.

Dentists. Particularly getting your face numbed. I got five injections this afternoon because I broke a bit of tooth the other week. Now I look like I've had a stroke.

Your dentist's shit, clearly. I recently underwent root canal treatment and required just two injections, because my dentist knows what he's doing.

No kings.