Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

FAO: Starthclyde University students in halls

No-one cares that you're in halls, there's no need to walk around in shorts on one of the coldest days of the year to prove that you live five minutes from campus.

Thaaaanks.

I'll speak to my mate and see if it was him and his pals, I seem to remember him saying something about shorts the other day.

i went to see about a used car from a dealer in fife tonight. car is fine, test drive was fine and a few scratches here and there but nothing major. advertised for 3500 and in mind i was happy to pay 3k, so i started the chat at 2500. he just stood up and said ''nah mate that's an insult, this isn't the car for you. time to go''.

here's the car: http://www.z-carsales.co.uk/used_car_vauxh...tchback_169.htm

was i totally wrong? might phone him back tomorrow saying i don't want to haggle and 3k is fine. thoughts?

i went to see about a used car from a dealer in fife tonight. car is fine, test drive was fine and a few scratches here and there but nothing major. advertised for 3500 and in mind i was happy to pay 3k, so i started the chat at 2500. he just stood up and said ''nah mate that's an insult, this isn't the car for you. time to go''.

was i totally wrong? might phone him back tomorrow saying i don't want to haggle and 3k is fine. thoughts?

Seems a bit out of order from him.

I'd ask to speak to another salesman, he/she will be only too happy to haggle I'd expect if there's a chance of nicking his commission.

Go to a reputable garage, not to someone who sells drugs.

A boy in my year was having a party tonight and I didn't get invited. Bit of a wankish thing to do considering he was talking to me throughout the day, and that most people I know were going and he didn't even ask if I would drop in. Thought about crashing it but decided we'd (me and my other pal) look pretty foolish.

I then got asked if I wanted to go to the town tonight for a chinese with another pal of mine with his friends that I loosely know, but I was in no mood. Urgh.

To be a teenager, eh?