Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

To be honest i think he was about to deck him and try to change his mind.Still im not fussed either way.

I'm sure you're not! :lol:

Just seems ridiculous that not only is he appealing it, the club have written to the SFA demanding an explanation of that incident (swinging a punch at someone = red card, case closed); Bouzid's red card (too many fouls = 2 yellow cards = red card, case closed); and the turned down penalty claim at the end (yes it was likely a penalty, but IMO it would have been quite soft).

I despise Diprobase.

its predecessor in the creamy based soap substitutes however was a right pain -and useless. as is T fucking gel.

I suggest a steroidal cream. the only one -and I've had them all- that could ever shift it, though it turned my skin paper thin, so I can never have it again, and my liver didn't thank me, was Dervovate NN.

something mild like Synilar C though might be worth suggesting to your skin clinic person.

i have Betnovate or something but i got told to only use it on my hands becuase it thins the skin <_<

also 'spreading'? it doesn't just 'spread'.

i could have used a better word :lol: i meant something like every day it gets worse <_<

The '8' key on my phone doesn't work. But all the other ones do. :huh: And, yep you guessed it, it's a Sony Ericsson. The most error prone phones EVER.

I agree. Mine just stopped working, and when I sent it away to get repaired they sent it back saying it was "water damage, likely caused by condensation created from heat and moisture whilst the phone was in your pocket".

Crock of utter shite. Water damage is the biggest kop out ever as there's no way I can prove it.

I agree. Mine just stopped working, and when I sent it away to get repaired they sent it back saying it was "water damage, likely caused by condensation created from heat and moisture whilst the phone was in your pocket".

Crock of utter shite. Water damage is the biggest kop out ever as there's no way I can prove it.

Water damage is the biggest lot of shite ever. They palmed me off with that one aswell, and gave me the old pocket excuse. What do you suggest I do!? Carry a fucking bum bag!?

Water damage is the biggest lot of shite ever. They palmed me off with that one aswell, and gave me the old pocket excuse. What do you suggest I do!? Carry a fucking bum bag!?

I queried exactly where I'm supposed to carry the phone if not in my pocket, given that any other container would be equally susceptible to 'condensation'.

The daft wee Indian gimp at the Vodafone shop just looked at me blankly and gibbered somthing about phones being delicate. Cuntingwankshit.

I used to like you, you just seem to have become a c**t over the last few weeks.

Jesus, you can be as bad as TwisteH these days.

I find TwisteH to be quite a decent lad sometimes, when he's not sanctimoniusly ranting about Scottish teams in Europe.

Drummers.

More specifically, my drummer.

Drummers are barely human, let alone musicians. Take no shit from him. :angry: