Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aye agree,but not in the way he does it.

All he does is trawl through Hearts related threads posting inane ,petty and pathetic wee comments.

We know we're shit,but this little crud is obsessed with us and Im sure sits writing his posts with a semi !

You can be annoying but funny,annoying but relevant,annoying but serious,annoying but flippant,annaoying and irritating,but he's just annoying and a cnut !

Just ignore him,thats what i do,i try with the odd exception to just not reply,im sure that gets to them more.

I had the strangest dream last night, and all I can remember from it is that a guy drove a quad bike into a tree and he morphed into it and the tree started talking.

Also, the fact that nowhere apart from The Shed in Annan will sell a bottle of beer, albeit it was Coors, for 75p :( .

I had a strange dream aswell last night, I was playing for Man Utd in CM but I could not run so I was just standing still and passing the ball when it came, everyone was raging at me but we won 2-0.

Never. :o

Women clean house and cook dinner while man watches football and plays xbox. ;)

Good luck finding a woman! :lol:

I quite enjoy cooking actually. Made a nice Sunday lunch today which consisted of a nice big bit of roast beef, roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings. It were rare!

He'll need a lot more than your best wishes to find one. He needs the ability to go outside and interact with real people, for starters.

Edited by Paco

It'd be the CoD obsession that would be the determining factor of rejection. That game has replaced WoW as the choice of the eternal virgin.

I also enjoy a bit of cooking sometimes too. You appreciate it more knowing the effort you've put in.