Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fucking hell, some mental client is in the office and she won't stop talking about Rangers and blabbering utter shite. I think she's mentally ill, she's talking utter, random, pointless mince about her brother and her brother in law and her catalogue and her pub and such and such who I've never heard of, in one, long, endless stream of consciousness (hence the style of this sentcne).

She just asked me who I support so I said "Dumbarton" and she responded "Aye Right!" "But who would ye like tae see win in Scottish fitba?!"

I told her that Dumbarton do play in Scotland and she responded: "Aye but a mean oot a Rangers 'n' Sellik?" I told her that I couldn't care less and then she proceeded to tell me about Rangers die hards and how such and such from the pub called Davie Cooper a p***k and tried to show me a photo on her phone of Nacho Novo!

I'm absolutely convinced she's mentally ill.

Fucking hell, some mental client is in the office and she won't stop talking about Rangers and blabbering utter shite. I think she's mentally ill, she's talking utter, random, pointless mince about her brother and her brother in law and her catalogue and her pub and such and such who I've never heard of, in one, long, endless stream of consciousness (hence the style of this sentcne).

She just asked me who I support so I said "Dumbarton" and she responded "Aye Right!" "But who would ye like tae see win in Scottish fitba?!"

I told her that Dumbarton do play in Scotland and she responded: "Aye but a mean oot a Rangers 'n' Sellik?" I told her that I couldn't care less and then she proceeded to tell me about Rangers die hards and how such and such from the pub called Davie Cooper a p***k and tried to show me a photo on her phone of Nacho Novo!

:lol:

Christ, unlucky man. :(

Fucking hell, some mental client is in the office and she won't stop talking about Rangers.....

Sounds like yer average cooncil hoose, bear's wifie fae Clydebank to me. I'm assuming she met the sartorial criteria - Designer trainers, trackie bottoms, Rangers* shirt, peroxide blonde hair with a whiff of eau-de-chippie, unheathliy corpulent, "hunners" of gold chains/bracelets, obligatory ciggie in hand, laden down with plastic carrier bags from Lidl, Icelend, KwikSave etc. She may have been a bit over-excited from just walking up Sylvania Way and overdosing in the Poundshop, that's all! :)

*Substitute a "Celtic" shirt and add a pushchair and/or screaming under 5 or three, in the interests of OF balance. ;)

Sounds like yer average cooncil hoose, bear's wifie fae Clydebank to me. I'm assuming she met the sartorial criteria - Designer trainers, trackie bottoms, Rangers* shirt, peroxide blonde hair with a whiff of eau-de-chippie, unheathliy corpulent, "hunners" of gold chains/bracelets, obligatory ciggie in hand, laden down with plastic carrier bags from Lidl, Icelend, KwikSave etc. She may have been a bit over-excited from just walking up Sylvania Way and overdosing in the Poundshop, that's all! :)

*Substitute a "Celtic" shirt and add a pushchair and/or screaming under 5 or three, in the interests of OF balance. ;)

She was all in denim, the cheap Rangers fan type, and talking about how such and such called Davie Cooper a p***k "and a just sais naw a hink your wan". <_<

She's madder than a bag full of mental patients, in a mental ward, in a big mental car, hurtling down the hard shoulder at mental miles per hour.

She was all in denim, the cheap Rangers fan type, and talking about how such and such called Davie Cooper a p***k "and a just sais naw a hink your wan". <_<

She's madder than a bag full of mental patients, in a mental ward, in a big mental car, hurtling down the hard shoulder at mental miles per hour.

Ah, that type. I used to cross the road in Yoker if I saw one of them coming. Sadly, it seems you were trapped! :(

I'm now back in Renfrewshire for Christmas, which is great and everything as I get to see my family and friends again. But it's struck me how much I'll miss my girlfriend who's back up in Dundee. It's shit. Plus there's nothing on tv and it's freezing in the house. I was all happy because I found out I now have freeview in my room but some lot of good it is because it doesn't work. Nice. I'm not very amused today whatsoever. :(

I'm now back in Renfrewshire for Christmas, which is great and everything as I get to see my family and friends again. But it's struck me how much I'll miss my girlfriend who's back up in Dundee. It's shit. Plus there's nothing on tv and it's freezing in the house. I was all happy because I found out I now have freeview in my room but some lot of good it is because it doesn't work. Nice. I'm not very amused today whatsoever. :(

Get Zattoo and you can watch freeview on you computer.

Here to help. ;)

Goldenballs is about to start, Deal or No Deal is up soon & The Weakest Link follows and the campest weatherman is on STV as I post. :lol:

Oh, and put a feckin jumper on thne if you're cold! ;)

Get Zattoo and you can watch freeview on you computer.

Here to help. ;)

Thanks for the tip CS! :)

Goldenballs is about to start, Deal or No Deal is up soon & The Weakest Link follows and the campest weatherman is on STV as I post. :lol:

Oh, and put a feckin jumper on thne if you're cold! ;)

Sorry Kilt but that consitutes as shite telly in my book. :P And I'm wearing a jumper. It's still cold. Brrrrrrrr.

School's quite weird right now. People are leaving that wanted to go in the summer but couldn't because they were too young (than God), and there's 6th years that are leaving as they're not turning up for school and are getting chucked out for taking the piss.

One of the lassies in the year above that sat infront of me in business has left and I was genuinely sad; didn't really like her to begin with but over the past few months we've gotten quite close. Shame, really. And she had really big boobies.

Edited by GypsyTillIDie