Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I think I might start paying a guy to hide somewhere in the house the morning after a night out. For a hangover cure, it isn't the greatest, but it will certainly do.

:lol:

You might be on to something, there... :o

I'm sitting in higher accounts on my own. And the teacher of course.

:lol: Tough titties.

Only went in for a double period of maths that was worthwhile as I got taught a fair bit, then went to english during break to get my essay mark but she was refusing to hand them out because I wasn't coming in for the double period.

Boot.

My mum pays my phone contract. £10 a month. Unlimited texts and 100 minutes.

She's just off the phone saying my bill for this month is £96 (yes, ninety six pounds). Now, there is absolutely no way in a month of Sundays that I've used 100 minutes within a month. Infact, I think I've used little over 100 minutes since I got the contract (start of August).

And she's trying to say I've to pay her back. Pay her back money I haven't even spent? No way.

Cow.

She's just off the phone saying my bill for this month is £96 (yes, ninety six pounds). Now, there is absolutely no way in a month of Sundays that I've used 100 minutes within a month. Infact, I think I've used little over 100 minutes since I got the contract (start of August).

And she's trying to say I've to pay her back. Pay her back money I haven't even spent? No way.

Cow.

Stop phoning Babestation.

I lost my keys the other week so went and paid for a new key to be cut without my mum and dad finding out. Went to school the next day and one of my teachers had my keys but kept it for 4 days as she forgot to give them to me.

Just found out that friends of my dad from up north have had a house fire and lost everything. Thankfully they're all okay but the house has been completely gutted.

Shit, mate, that's dreadful at any time of the year, but at Christmas?! :(

And here was me going to moan that, despite them being hardly used or accepted by most shops, my bank have just sent me a new cheque book.

Hardly seems worth mentioning now!

:lol: Tough titties.

Only went in for a double period of maths that was worthwhile as I got taught a fair bit, then went to english during break to get my essay mark but she was refusing to hand them out because I wasn't coming in for the double period.

Boot.

I just went in for the first 4 periods.

Cow.

My dad does the same. I keep going over my bill by about a tenner. I don't see how though, because my phone counts my texts and there's no way I could go over my minutes.