Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This. :( Being apart at Christmas is always harder than any other time. You can talk on the phone as much as you like but it's never the same is it? It's quite depressinhg.

Bah humbug. :(

At least I can watch what i like without someone going 'Shortland Street's on' and changing the channel.

Silver linings and all that stuff....

At least I can watch what i like without someone going 'Shortland Street's on' and changing the channel.

Silver linings and all that stuff....

You've got to look at the positives, bro.

1) You can scratch your arse whenever you feel like.

2) You can go and get another beer out the fridge without getting moaned at.

3) You can go to bed when you like, get up when you like and walk around in the buff without anyone complaining.

4) You can watch what you want on the telly.

5) You can have a cheeky w**k without getting caught.

6) You can sit on the internet for as long as you like without being called a weirdo.

I'm sure there is more.

You've got to look at the positives, bro.

1) You can scratch your arse whenever you feel like. - do that anyway.

2) You can go and get another beer out the fridge without getting moaned at. - she's more likely to chant 'more wine, more wine...'

3) You can go to bed when you like, get up when you like and walk around in the buff without anyone complaining. - I've always had a bit of a naturist in me

4) You can watch what you want on the telly. - that's a bonus :D

5) You can have a cheeky w**k without getting caught. - expert at having a sly one anyway

6) You can sit on the internet for as long as you like without being called a weirdo. - she's not the P&B widow for the next few weeks, and I'm not putting up with fecking Shortland Street, happy days!

I'm sure there is more.

She just texted, she's at Schipol. I have to phone her....

She never even left me enough money to go and see strippers, buy drugs and get on the piss for a fortnight :(

Inconsiderate is what I call it.

She's got you well sussed, she doesn't leave you enough so that you'll miss her and all that sh'te.

:lol:

plus side, she said it's baltic, and I have the flip flops and shorts on :D

edited - I've just had a bacon butty, some brie and half a family sized bar of dark orange chocolate for tea. Who actually needs proper meals?

satisfied, but feeling a wee bit sick...

Edited by kiwififer

plus side, she said it's baltic, and I have the flip flops and shorts on :D

edited - I've just had a bacon butty, some brie and half a family sized bar of dark orange chocolate for tea. Who actually needs proper meals?

satisfied, but feeling a wee bit sick...

Aye, I really feel sorry for everyone freezing their arse off back home................

That eating is for poofs and wummin anyway. :P

Guest The Phoenix
I have some pretty decent steaks in the fridge, but they are for the Christmas barbie.

Although they are shouting my name.....

That's because they've still got wool on them.

Get fired in, you know you want to. ;)

I'm so sick of hearing about snow. It's doing my fucking brains in. Whether it's people moaning about it, or folk creaming themselves about it, i'm SICK OF IT!!

You'd think folk had never seen it before.

The Sun's first sentence on the front page today actually made me angry, "Scotland plunged into an Arctic hell today"

f**k OFF!!!!

I was going to add something about my one and a half hour bus journey from Cessnock to Whitehaugh, about 5 miles, but it looks like you've taken enough of a verbal doing. Ya Fud! ;)

That's because they've still got wool on them.

Get fired in, you know you want to. ;)

Woolly coo's? :huh:

But you are right, I could have steak and eggs for supper....

Edited by kiwififer