Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
This is a really stupid thing that annoys me, but as I'm a little neurotic, I can't really help myself I'm afraid.

At work there are a couple of fire doors just a couple yards from where the toilets are. Now, every so often when I grab the handle of the door, I discover that it is wet and it makes me freak because, while I know it is likely to be that someone just hasn't dried their hands properly, you can never really be sure of your work colleagues hygiene, can you?

The upshot of this is that I tend to wash my hands at work at least 10 times a day (and probably leave the fire doors soaking as a result).

Just thought I'd get that one off my chest

Relax, I'd say that's a pretty reasonable response to touching a piss-soaked door handle.

I hate having to touch a door when I'm leaving a public toilet but 99% of them open in the way so it's impossible not to.

Relax, I'd say that's a pretty reasonable response to touching a piss-soaked door handle.

I hate having to touch a door when I'm leaving a public toilet but 99% of them open in the way so it's impossible not to.

Whilst I appreciate that in this particular situation it's unpleasant, all doors should open inwards.

Guest The Phoenix
Whilst I appreciate that in this particular situation it's unpleasant, all doors should open inwards.

I appreciate that but I have come across the odd one that opens out the way.

Glasgow to S Queensferry in the car in 2 hours time.

Roads clear in Glasgow but radio reports are horrendous the further east you go. :angry:

My boss lives in S Queensferry,he didnt make it...god. Give yourself plenty of time the M8 was closed for a while.Check the Traffic Scotland web site.

Link http://www.trafficscotland.org/

Edited by capybara

This might be a daft question, but how do you guys take a pish? I don't know about any of you lot, but personally, I don't pish on my hands, and nor do I see how you would do so.

My boss lives in S Queensferry,he didnt make it...god. Give yourself plenty of time the M8 was closed for a while.Check the Traffic Scotland web site.

Link http://www.trafficscotland.org/

You should be quite disappointed in your boss. I left at 7am and got to Glasgow by M8 around 9am. Some people are just work shy.

This might be a daft question, but how do you guys take a pish? I don't know about any of you lot, but personally, I don't pish on my hands, and nor do I see how you would do so.

I had thought this too. Open the door with a paper towel if it concerns you so much :angry:

Guest The Phoenix

Do you touch your wee man in the act of pointing Percy at the Porcelain?

I assume the answer to be yes, therefore you may not have pish all over your hands but you sure as hell will have some germs.

I have no desire to touch a door that you've touched after you've taken a leak, especially if you are an excitable shaker at the end of your performance.

I assume the answer to be yes, therefore you may not have pish all over your hands but you sure as hell will have some germs.

I have no desire to touch a door that you've touched after you've taken a leak, especially if you are an excitable shaker at the end of your performance.

More than three shakes is masturbation.

Thats not what you said though, you said "pish soaked door handle". Others have said the same thing. So again, how the hell do people manage this? And as for germs, you're likely to pick up significantly more germs from using a keyboard than you get from touching your cock. Its just skin, same as your elbow, same as your nose, same as your forehead.