Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That's one of the most horrible things I've ever heard. Boak!

Should that not be read.... :P

A few years back, my Dad was convinced he'd swallowed his plate.

My son took him to A & E for an x-ray.

We found his plate in the soap dish in the bathroom.

I thought the plates they put in your mouth where quite big? I only noticed when I went to brush my teeth this afternoon. I think I might have to see the dentist as it looks really strange.

Edited by saints1884

Guest The Phoenix
Should that not be read.... :P

I thought the plates they put in your mouth where quite big? I only noticed when I went to brush my teeth this afternoon. I think I might have to see the dentist as it looks really strange.

It was a partial plate with just one tooth on it not a full top or bottom set.

One of my front teeth must have been loose,I think I might have swollowed it. Though I don't know when it happened. :(

I hate the thought of my teeth falling out. I actually have 'nightmares' where I keep wobbling my teeth with my tongue and then they all fall out one by one. I wake up immediately after this and after a quick feel with my tongue to make sure my real teeth are still there I relax and fall back to sleep again.

Weird. :unsure:

I hate the thought of my teeth falling out. I actually have 'nightmares' where I keep wobbling my teeth with my tongue and then they all fall out one by one. I wake up immediately after this and after a quick feel with my tongue to make sure my real teeth are still there I relax and fall back to sleep again.

I get the exact same thing. I'm always so relieved when I wake up and find it wasn't real. :lol:

I get this too sometimes, it's bloody horrible.

Shopping at the supermarket on the run up to Christmas.............................

........................I felt like slapping some people today, then the checkout girl starts chatting away to the person in front of me, I still have half of the stuff in my trolley to put on the conveyor belt :angry:

I get the exact same thing. I'm always so relieved when I wake up and find it wasn't real. :lol:
I get this too sometimes, it's bloody horrible.

:o I'm a little stunned that other people have this nightmare too, everyone I've ever told it to has been like: "riiiight".

You're teeth falling out is apparently a lot more common in people who are vain about their appearance.

:lol: That's odd because I'm quite a scruffy guy generally. Although I think the nightmares of my teeth falling out is actually my mum's fault as she night after night told me as a young boy that if I didn't brush my teeth 'they'd all fall out' and I 'really wouldn't want that to happen'.

Shopping at the supermarket on the run up to Christmas.............................

........................I felt like slapping some people today, then the checkout girl starts chatting away to the person in front of me, I still have half of the stuff in my trolley to put on the conveyor belt :angry:

I was in the Morrisons carpark and got so annoyed. I just turned and drove back out.